Work in Progress Pokemon Theós

WaterTrainer

Novice
yes it's still being made, it's just coming along slowly cause I'm taking my time working on tiles and whatnot. I'll post some new screenshots of new things soon.

Sauce Goblin

i miss my wife karen please dont leave
Yo shit man these are some fresh Fakémon. You're a great designer dude, wish that were me init. I love how you've worked in the Greek setting and mythology into the game, and the 12 Trials is a sweet idea and works with SM lore and stuff.

Smart stuff you got here my dude. Woke.

Cadeorade5

Novice
Hi Water Trainer! I have experience with movesets and stats and whatnot, and if you are still looking for someone in that position I would love to help out! You can dm me on relic castle if you want me to help out.

WaterTrainer

Novice
Things are coming along nicely, I've almost completed the maps for the entire game, finished all the important characters sprites and overworlds, and I'm currently finishing off the last of the fakemon sprites for the first demo, so hopefully it won't be too long until there is a playable demo!

Things I need completed:

- Stats, movepools etc of the Fakemon.
- Mini/Party sprites of the Fakemon (I'm not good at making them...)
- Someone who can put everything together in RPG Maker XP (Events, dialogue, uploading sprites, etc)

If you can help with any of these things, please PM me with what you can do (maybe some proof too?) I don't want this project to be too public atm, I want it to be a sort of a surprise for when people play it (hence why I'm not showing off many Fakemon).

I'll have some new screenshots posted soon!