Pokémon BW/BW2 OW Characters in Gen IV OW style

Resource Pokémon BW/BW2 OW Characters in Gen IV OW style 1.0

DiegoWT

Rookie
DiegoWT submitted a new resource:

Pokémon BW/BW2 OW Characters in Gen IV OW style - Some characters and trainers from the Gen V in the Gen IV OW style

Hello guys!
I'm sharing with you this pack with some OW character from the Gen V games in the Gen IV style.

These are the current characters that I've done:
View attachment 276
(Note: I made a custom sprite for some characters like the Artist and the 2nd version of the Clerk who didn't had one)

The pack isn't complete, but I guess I made a good quantity of characters for you to use.
Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to credit me, DiegoWT!
Read more about this resource...

WolfPP

Discord Wolf#1235
Generation 4: Melhor geração ever!
Looking forward to see all gen 5 NPCs converted to gen 4 style. :)
Also, do you think to do others characters (like professor, gym leader, evil team, etc) from others generations (6~8)?

Great job!

DiegoWT

Rookie
Generation 4: Melhor geração ever!
Looking forward to see all gen 5 NPCs converted to gen 4 style. :)
Also, do you think to do others characters (like professor, gym leader, evil team, etc) from others generations (6~8)?

Great job!
Important characters from others generations are something that I may be interested on doing after finishing this pack, so I'll probably do that!
Also, prefiro a quinta geração xD

Dude, this is seriously brilliant. Gen 4 already has so many overworlds to work with, between DPPt and HGSS, and the Gen 5 trainer sprites mesh pretty seamlessly into the style of Gen 4 (IMO at least), so with these overworlds, games could probably have hundreds of trainer classes now! And you even presorted them based on the trainer classes!