• Having trouble receiving email verification when signing up? Contact an administrator via our Discord server!
  • Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Demo Pokemon Titan

ArcWisel

Novice
Hello! New version time. I've fixed the trainer bug and did a lot of grammar checking(thanks
CryptoChrome!)

Work has also been done on creating a folder that has movelists and other info of Pokemon(taken from PBS) included in a handy Excel file. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Pokemon_info

chaoscauser

Novice
Still has a few bugs but it seems to be alot better now i think?. I haven't started over from scratch but i can if you need.

The upside down ? marks still exist when buying items in the poke mart

some text in the first encounter with team zenith has words missing to make it make sense and some spelling errors
goverment >should be government

Repel is untranslated
Buttons in the pokedex aren't translated
When confirming a save you have random symbols
When talking to the npc to check evs in the first pokemon center he put a random back slash symbol in the text
The potential of this pokemon it's mediocre, should be "The potential of this Pokemon is mediocre"
When accessing someone's pc it has untranslated text
The pokedex has Spanish for some types , grass,bug and flying
When you try and sell an item you can't sell it says "you cannot buy this" Should be "You can't sell this"
In battle PS should be HP
Sign post on Route 2 isn't translated
When it tells you a pokemon is paralyzed it's not fully translated
Certain npcs have random symbols in their dialogue like Farmhead harris
Char jabug has a space in it's name in the first trainers text in the forest
When asleep it displays sleeping as DOR
When poisoned it displays as ENV
When you heal at the heracross in the forest and you quickly go into a wild battle the battle music doesn't play. You just hear nothing .
Some areas like the forest are super laggy with the speed up on and with speed up on you get massive frame drops in general

When claiming a monkey and it gets sent to a box part of the text isn't translated to English.

When battling the Team Zenith soldiers it plays the forest music still, The also say cannot lose

Last edited:

ArcWisel

Novice
Still has a few bugs but it seems to be alot better now i think?. I haven't started over from scratch but i can if you need.

some text in the first encounter with team zenith has words missing to make it make sense and some spelling errors

Repel is untranslated
When talking to the npc to check evs in the first pokemon center he put a random back slash symbol in the text
The potential of this pokemon it's mediocre, should be "The potential of this Pokemon is mediocre"
When you try and sell an item you can't sell it says "you cannot buy this" Should be "You can't sell this"
When you heal at the heracross in the forest and you quickly go into a wild battle the battle music doesn't play. You just hear nothing .
Some areas like the forest are super laggy with the speed up on and with speed up on you get massive frame drops in general

When claiming a monkey and it gets sent to a box part of the text isn't translated to English.

When battling the Team Zenith soldiers it plays the forest music still, The also say cannot lose
Thank you.Am working on fixing this now.Hope it won't take too long.Feel free to play through the other stuff through!

ArcWisel

Novice

Repel is untranslated

(replaced with other text)

DOWNLOAD
Most of mentioned bugs were fixed such as:

ArcWisel

Novice
As for Turbo mode, I don't have much experience with scripting so I just raised the Frames to 70 FPS(before it was 40 FPS).I also added a disclaimer at the beginning that Turbo mode may cause lag

I couldn't add some of the English UI because I don't have much experience with graphics. Some need tinkering with Photoshop and I don't have the energy to do it.

I tried fixing the monkeys' bug but I found that the script layouts in this project are too messed up which brings me to my next point.

ArcWisel

Novice
This game will be available for download however I'm dropping out of maintenance because I'm too burnt out to develop it further. I'm seriously looking for someone with free time to take over the project entirely. Feel free to report bugs to make it easier for other people in the future.

I'll be honest as I can. This project was just a complete mess and think a waste of time for fans. From the start, some red flags were already apparent such as lack of communication from the author's side. The fault is mine though as I never should have taken such a massive project on my own. I did learn a lot from translating however the end result is just not satisfactory.

I have some tips for other people either developing or looking to help out with development:

1.Communication. It is essential that both parties communicate freely and on time. If communication takes too long feel free to drop out of the project. It is not worth your time
2. Take it slow. Instead of doing large chunks of work at one time, do it in smaller sections. Divide and conquer basically.

I hope someone else takes over the project soon and bring this project to a good end.