Demo Pokemon Titan Completed- in fixing ,not reccomended for streaming or playing

ArcWisel

Novice
Hello everyone,we are EricLostie and ArcWisel(the current translator and person in charge of the English version of Pokemon Titan).

Pokemon Titan is a spanish fangame, one of the most important fangames in the spanish scene. Ericlostie started this project three years ago, and now it has 16 gyms, multiple sidequests and thousands of hours of content.
The game is complete but there still might be bugs or weird stuff going on so I'm keeping the game's status as Demo still.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Feel free to report any bugs or errors in the forms or on the thread. Thank you.

ArcWisel-English translator
Poccil/FlameGuru/Maruno - Pokemon Essentials
PokemonCommunity (graphic resources)
Game Freak
M3rein (7ºgen files)
princess-pheonix (7ºgen graphics)
LunarDusk (7ºgen graphics)
Sparta (7ºgen graphics)
mej71 (Following Pokemon script)
JV (various scripts)
Whackahack (graphic resources)
Rayd12smitty (some autotiles)
Zeak6464 (graphics in general)
Lnate (OWs)
Lu Bu (OWs)
Joltik (some battlers)
Luka S.J (various scripts)
FL (some scripts)
No. 7 (Turbo script)
KleinStudios (various scripts)
Wesley (some tiles)
Forocoches (testing)

The three starters, the only fakemon the game has. When you start a New Game, you can choose to play with them or with the official starters. If you choose the latter, the game will randomize three starters between the 21 official starters the franchise has.

Our adventure is setted in Aleteia, one of the two original regions this game has. Society starts fearing the increase of Pokemon population. Several political groups start arguing about humanity's safety and it's relationship to Pokemon.

A group of scientists, sociologists and intellectuals known as Team Zenith will take advantage of this situation, starting an ambitious plan that will break human and Pokemon relationships as we know them.

Aletia and Aries. Both regions have their lore.

Team Zenith.They look like thugs, but they are quite skilled

Your standard silent protagonists, nothing much to say

A shady girl

The 16 Gym Leaders are part of the plot, helping you or even allying with the bad guys

[*]
7 generations 100% no fake

[*]
Multiple save files​

[*]
Little to no lag​

[*]
All 793 Pokemon catchable (no Ultrabeasts)​

[*]
Fast speed button​

[*]
Well calibrated difficulty progression​

Last edited:

Ekat

That One Guy's GF
There are a couple different options for compressing your game. Thundaga has a quick and easy tutorial on encrypting.

Another method you can use is the game's in-built compression option.

There are a couple quick warnings I should give though.

1. When I've used both kinds of compression in the past, they would break any pokémon with a form, which was weeeird. It could just be a me thing though, so take it with a grain of salt.
2. Compression will make the game lag more, too.

Also, you can just straight-up delete the pbs folder once the game has been compiled and zipped for upload. The player doesn't need it and thus can't modify the battles/encounters/etc of your game.

ArcWisel

Novice
There are a couple different options for compressing your game. Thundaga has a quick and easy tutorial on encrypting.

Another method you can use is the game's in-built compression option.

There are a couple quick warnings I should give though.

1. When I've used both kinds of compression in the past, they would break any pokémon with a form, which was weeeird. It could just be a me thing though, so take it with a grain of salt.
2. Compression will make the game lag more, too.

Also, you can just straight-up delete the pbs folder once the game has been compiled and zipped for upload. The player doesn't need it and thus can't modify the battles/encounters/etc of your game.
Okay thank you! Will go on to delete the PBS folder immediatly!

chaoscauser

Novice
Is it supposed to be fully translated ? in the starter town , under the players house has 2 npcs which aren't translated

Edit: I guess not? moves aren't translated either

Magikarp trainers aren't translated

When you get the map it also says some kind of script before you receive it and then it says Mapa instead of map (Same thing happened when i picked up a pokeball)

The locked door says Cerrada instead of locked

Following pokemon jumps around in cut scenes

When in battle it says ¿What should Tinuki do?

Route 1 has a mapping bug , go right then down you can go into the trees/rock bottom right

When you catch a pokemon it says Yes jPidgey was captured! (That might be iPidgey ? not sure)

For a game that came out in 2017 i'm a bit disappointed i thought it would be more polished.

Data is usually Summary but it's not a big deal

Sometimes run turns itself off?

The wingull walking? creates footprints in the sand but can also fly over npcs ,boats and rocks

When one of the untranslated sailor trainers sent out a rattata it was like i was fighting nothing after an error popped up and vanished before i could take a screenshot of it. I then attacked it and it said "there was no item" then the trainer sends out the Rattata again and the error happens again and i am locked from progressing without closing my game and going back to my save as it's stuck on loop.

I am looking at RuffledRowlits gameplay back in 2017.. some of these bugs didn't exist in that version and moves used to be translated back then, i am kind of confused why somethings have become untranslated. Quite a bit of dialogue changed and the Zombie is gone.

Last edited:

ArcWisel

Novice
Is it supposed to be fully translated ? in the starter town , under the players house has 2 npcs which aren't translated

Edit: I guess not? moves aren't translated either

Magikarp trainers aren't translated

When you get the map it also says some kind of script before you receive it and then it says Mapa instead of map (Same thing happened when i picked up a pokeball)

The locked door says Cerrada instead of locked

Following pokemon jumps around in cut scenes

When in battle it says ¿What should Tinuki do?

Route 1 has a mapping bug , go right then down you can go into the trees/rock bottom right

When you catch a pokemon it says Yes jPidgey was captured! (That might be iPidgey ? not sure)

For a game that came out in 2017 i'm a bit disappointed i thought it would be more polished.

Data is usually Summary but it's not a big deal

Sometimes run turns itself off?

The wingull walking? creates footprints in the sand but can also fly over npcs ,boats and rocks

When one of the untranslated sailor trainers sent out a rattata it was like i was fighting nothing after an error popped up and vanished before i could take a screenshot of it. I then attacked it and it said "there was no item" then the trainer sends out the Rattata again and the error happens again and i am locked from progressing without closing my game and going back to my save as it's stuck on loop.

I am looking at RuffledRowlits gameplay back in 2017.. some of these bugs didn't exist in that version and moves used to be translated back then, i am kind of confused why somethings have become untranslated. Quite a bit of dialogue changed and the Zombie is gone.
Thank you for telling me this. I think I fiddled with the scripts because I wanted to translated the game UI. I will try replacing it again with older scripts and hope it works.

bjfinest34

Creator of Pokémon Stratus Dreams
Hi,

I found these errors:

Exception: NameError
Message: undefined local variable or method `newpokename' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x151f9ec8>
PokeBattle_Battle:1424:in `pbMessagesOnReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:1388:in `pbRecallAndReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:1184:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:3402:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `pbStartBattleCore'
Exception: ZeroDivisionError
PokeBattle_AI:3300:in `/'
PokeBattle_AI:3300:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_AI:2567:in `pbGetMoveScore'
PokeBattle_AI:3632:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:4058:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:2727:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Battle:2479:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2474:in `each'

Thanks!

ArcWisel

Novice
Hi,

I found these errors:

Exception: NameError
Message: undefined local variable or method `newpokename' for #<PokeBattle_Battle:0x151f9ec8>
PokeBattle_Battle:1424:in `pbMessagesOnReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:1388:in `pbRecallAndReplace'
PokeBattle_Battle:1184:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:1163:in `pbSwitch'
PokeBattle_Battle:3402:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2428:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:2427:in `pbStartBattleCore'
Exception: ZeroDivisionError
PokeBattle_AI:3300:in `/'
PokeBattle_AI:3300:in `pbRoughDamage'
PokeBattle_AI:2567:in `pbGetMoveScore'
PokeBattle_AI:3632:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `each'
PokeBattle_AI:3630:in `pbChooseMoves'
PokeBattle_AI:4058:in `pbDefaultChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:2727:in `pbChooseEnemyCommand'
PokeBattle_Battle:2479:in `pbCommandPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2474:in `each'

Thanks!
Hi this bug is fixed in the new version altough it's not ready for release yet. Thanks for reporting!

ArcWisel

Novice
Hello hope you didn't forget about us! Recently a fellow user, Cryptochrome has joined our team,helping us with grammar fixing of the translation to make it more user friendly.

Meanwhile I'm working on translating the scripts and then hopefully I put out the new version soon.

Best regards!