Short-term Seeking Musician/Composer to work with Colosseum/Gale of Darkness style tracks

Aki

Starry eyed
Administrator
  • Recruiting: Someone who can make a route theme that fits in a game with other tracks from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness
  • Project Title: Pokemon Tempo Rising
  • Progress/Screenshots: Here's a link to the thread where you can see the full info and get the demo, and the thread is linked again in my signature at the bottom of this post. I'll share some updated screenshots here though, to show that I've been working since the last release: graphical updates, better following pokemon interactions, updated maps and new content.

• Method of Contact: Directly message me through Relic Castle please! Discord or Twitter would be alright if you already know my accounts, but it's more organized for me personally to go through the Relic site.
  • Additional Information: So I made a jam game that centers around Meloetta and music, but I have no idea how to make music and honestly have poor music taste; please help me.
I'd be happy with just one remake of an existing route theme with Colosseum/Gale of Darkness soundfonts! Although, I'd love to get my hands on the tileset for your project and clean it up in exchange for more music :3c