Demo Pokémon Spectrum

dovedeity

Rookie
where to find the pokeflute? I'm currently stuck at Taldune b/c I can't get past the sleeping kid. as far as I know, I've looked anywhere and the game hasn't given any hints as to where i should go

RayDrive25

Rookie
Just started playing the game recently. There is an error where you can't move the cursor in the settings and tab menus. It definitely halts the progress.

Kojo

Novice
New update. Fixed some bugs and animated a lot of sprites that weren't before.

RAR:
https://mega.nz/#!ExJADSYK!5HN0V4TT9CQltwKcvw_Ddh94d7xLAcYlbKmvQIcMBC4

ZIP:
https://mega.nz/#!Y1BUzSwK!9Ddvz41iH7OUsrgELlivVJpx6m9FQRLNlzuSbiNhYfU

Version 1.3.3
-Fixed Bubbelo learnset
-Fixed Fly locations
-Fixed Stealth Rock, Cut, Water Pulse TM learnability
-Fixed tile errors
-Replaced duplicate Rock Tomb TM with Ominous Wind TM *Save files that have two Rock Tomb TMs will have one replaced upon loading the save
-Redesigns
-Minor: Rypeck, Rybeak, Konimbus, Drabi, Weeemu, Stingidna, Echneedle
-Moderate: Ratation
-Animated front sprites: Konimbus, Myradeux, Beautifowl, Ratation, Stingidna, Echneedle, Banditcoot, Thornihor, Stonely, Elekid, Ninjask
-Animated back sprites: Kowomnut, Jumblitz, Psykapp, Krosbeak, Golweed, Komodon, Beautifowl, Prospegon, Ratation, Beackaneer, Echneedle, Panamba, Lootcoot, Waddalog, Jurode, Ammoflage, Parapupa, Bubbelo, Stonely, Scortur, Decaedile, Wresall, Vuudu, Eevee, Elekid
-Updated sprites/animations: Pyroo, Kokoala, Cocombat, Burspine, Paleoplate

Just started playing the game recently. There is an error where you can't move the cursor in the settings and tab menus. It definitely halts the progress.
By cursor do you mean the arrow keys to navigate through the menus? I can't reproduce this.

Julogold

Rookie
is their an xp share

umm my first encounter was a shiny opposal it has a star in the top left corner is it possible for your first encounter to be a shiny?? im happy that it says its shiny (whats the shiny counter rate?) oh and do the colors change when opposal evolves sorry i dont know how to spell its name

chaoscauser

Novice
Been playing more of this and it has to be the most frustrating fan game i have ever played..I evolved my nimbian because it was so weak before 21 and now it's stuck with thunder shock.. wiki was misleading

Been playing more of this and it has to be the most frustrating fan game i have ever played..I evolved my nimbian because it was so weak before 21 and now it's stuck with thunder shock.. wiki was misleading
Are you talking about how it displays some moves as being learned at level 1? That's pretty standard for a Pokemon wiki to display-if it learns any moves upon evolution, it'll be shown as learned at evolution instead.

And is it really fair to complain about the difficulty based on the wiki? It's not part of the game, and Kojo wasn't the one who edited that page. You could have also looked at the pokemon.txt that kojo posted for clarification.

chaoscauser

Novice
Are you talking about how it displays some moves as being learned at level 1? That's pretty standard for a Pokemon wiki to display-if it learns any moves upon evolution, it'll be shown as learned at evolution instead.

And is it really fair to complain about the difficulty based on the wiki? It's not part of the game, and Kojo wasn't the one who edited that page. You could have also looked at the pokemon.txt that kojo posted for clarification.
Not complaining based on the wiki..

ApexMaxwell

A random ol' fella
I'm not sure if this is a Spectrum thing, or an Essentials problem, but I swapped Pokemon against the first trainer in the gym and it used Copycat. Then my opponent went before my attack and it is an infinite loop of "The foe -Pokemon- used Copycat."
I'm sorry for the really really late reply, but it is a bug.
It's supposed to fail when your opponent out speed you by using Copycat.
I guess it's a bug that isn't really expected to happen since it's supposed to move second.
You're gonna need to close the application window.
That's the only way to get out of the bug currently.

Not complaining based on the wiki..
Konimbus can learn Thunderbolt and possibly Thunder at later levels.
I can't exactly remember what level it learns Thunderbolt but it does learn it.
Also, the wiki is far from completion, and is obviously not exact, so expect some imperfection.

Last edited by a moderator:

ApexMaxwell

A random ol' fella
Also, uhm, for whoever uses Thorniust and Maniakin in a battle, you game will crash when you try to send him out, so for players who have evolved their Thornie/Vuudu in their final stage, please do not use them. I know, sad. Since I also got a Thorniust and Maniakin at separate save files. ;-;

ApexMaxwell

A random ol' fella
Also, ZeKojo, theres a glitch at the Gondologs at the Wet Zone. When you hop unto then while on a bike, and press the Up Arrow Key, it'll actually affect the speed of the Gondologs as if you were riding the bike, and when you get off them, it'll do the same for your character.

lmao, I actually kinda like the glitch for some reason. xD

Aprogergely

Rookie
Konimbus can learn Thunderbolt and possibly Thunder at later levels.
I can't exactly remember what level it learns Thunderbolt but it does learn it.
Also, the wiki is far from completion, and is obviously not exact, so expect some imperfection.
Huh, Its incomplete? I thought I did everything (except for 2 TMs), so, uh, can you tell what is missing or incorrect?

Also, uhm, for whoever uses Thorniust and Maniakin in a battle, you game will crash when you try to send him out, so for players who have evolved their Thornie/Vuudu in their final stage, please do not use them. I know, sad. Since I also got a Thorniust and Maniakin at separate save files. ;-;
I made a video on youtube a few month ago to explain how to solve that bug for Maniakin (for Thorniust its 851b thats missing). Unfortunately didn't get popular enough so posting the link here:

chaoscauser

Novice
So i beat the second gym by spamming super potions sacking off my lower levels to keep my starter up.. beat the blind guy in the cave . Beat the ninja guy in the cave. Now i am at a loss where to go, So many different paths yet not sure where to go.
My Konimbus is 25 i am still wondering when it gets a decent electric attack.

ApexMaxwell

A random ol' fella
Also, btw, I forgot to mention that it DOES learn Thunder, again, I don't clearly remember at what level it learns it, but it does.
I got my Konimbus to level 82, currently my highest level pokemon.

ApexMaxwell

A random ol' fella
Huh, Its incomplete? I thought I did everything (except for 2 TMs), so, uh, can you tell what is missing or incorrect?

I made a video on youtube a few month ago to explain how to solve that bug for Maniakin (for Thorniust its 851b thats missing). Unfortunately didn't get popular enough so posting the link here:
Thanks for the fix! I can finally use mah Thorniust. Also, yeah Konimbus can learn Thunder.

Aprogergely

Rookie
Also, btw, I forgot to mention that it DOES learn Thunder, again, I don't clearly remember at what level it learns it, but it does.
I got my Konimbus to level 82, currently my highest level pokemon.
Level 50, everything is on the wiki. Also, why do you have a level 82 Konimbus? The game ends at about level 36, so there is no need whatsoever to train so high, not to mention it takes, what? A week? A month? To grind that high.

RileyXY1

Novice
You should probably add more methods of acquiring Big Pearls. You will lock off the Dowsing Machine permanently if you sell the Big Pearl (like I did).