• The Relic Castle Game Jam #4 is almost halfway done! From June 30th to August 10th, users have just a bit over a month to make an entire game. Check this thread for details!

Demo Pokémon Spectrum

ChePixel

Fakemon Enthusiast
It's not common to see a fangame with fully animated sprites, including pokemon from gen 6 and above and fakemon. So far this project is looking nice and I'm excited to see it grow in the future. :>

RayDrive25

Rookie
I gotta say fantastic work so far on all aspects, I really enjoyed playing this little demo and it has me craving to see much more. Keep it up dude.

Buttjuice

happy dev
I actually really enjoyed this game, though there was a very annoying game breaking bug that caused me to crash and it took me a bit to figure out what it was! (It also happened to my friend, who had forgot to save so he ended up giving up)

Anyways, we both had a Tumbli with gather holding an oran berry. (Not sure if it needs that) but if it had died and we opened the party screen with it KOed, it would cause a crash. It happened to me many times, it was the only pokemon we both had and we both experienced the same crash, so I'm fairly certain that it was causing it.

Other than that the game was really enjoyable, I even started helping out on the forum a bit today~

Good luck. :)

SH65

Rookie
I'm doing my first playthough on your fangame and I really like what i'm seeing and I hope it will keep getting better.
Here's my first video