Demo Pokemon This Gym of Mine

BlueFirre

Rookie
so i have a small problem, i am soft locked when i talked to the mayor when entering the city restarting doesnt work

SunGoddess23

Novice
so i have a small problem, i am soft locked when i talked to the mayor when entering the city restarting doesnt work
I had that same problem but when I went to the non 1.1 version it somehow fix it. I don't know if it was just luck on my side but you can try that and see if that fixes it for you. If it does after you get past the scene just save it and close that one and go back to the 1.1 one.

Last edited:

BlueFirre

Rookie
I had that same problem but when I went to the non 1.1 version it somehow fix it. I don't know if it was just luck on my side but you can try that and see if that fixes it for you. If it does after you get past the scene just save it and close that one and go back to the 1.1 one.
0 luck with that, same shit happens

ryuk

Rookie
i have a problem in the raiders hideout after been kidnapped after battelling with the guard the game freeze
ps: I chose the Dragon type

RaccoonSlime

Rookie
The game softlocks for me, after the mayor goes of to the players house. He is probably stuck in place, because of collisions.

LordofCatz

Rookie
i have a problem in the raiders hideout after been kidnapped after battelling with the guard the game freeze
ps: I chose the Dragon type
Yeah I have the same problem. I tried both versions of the game and neither work.