Demo Pokemon Unvoiced

Kartik

Disappointment
Pokemon Unvoiced

As the threat of humans drew closer to his home, a young Lucario found it his duty to seek somewhere better for himself.
But is everything going to be that easy?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Statuses

The inflicted pokemon loses a bit of HP after each turn
Cure:
Lum Berries and Full Heals
Causes
5% chance- Razor Leaf, Scratch, Stone Edge
20% chance- X Scissor, Dragon Claw, Air Cutter, Peck, Shadow Claw, Psycho Cut,
40% chance- Slash, Power Gem
100% chance- Cut
The inflicted pokemon takes thrice damage from electric attacks and always freezes if attacked by an Ice type move
Cure:
Lum Berries and Full Heals
Causes
10% chance- Water gun, Bubble, Aqua Jet and many more to come in upcoming updates
Team

Kartik | Spriter | Tileset | Mapper | Eventer
Droid779 | Spriter | Tileset | Tester
HollowGap | Tester
SmokedPaprika | Tester

I am really in need of a scripter and spriter (tilesets and overworlds) for a short term.

Download

Resource Pack

Credits

Pokemon Battle Trozie Icons - Yoshinori Obishaku
Tileset - rana | chaotic cherry cake
Original Pokemon Music - Minako Adachi | Junichi Masuda | Shota Kageyama | Go Ichinose | Hitomi Sato | Tomoaki Oga | Hideaki Kuroda | Morikazu Aoki
Pokemon Essentials - Flameguru | Poccil (Peter O.) | Maruno
Various Scripts - Marin
Password - Mr. Gela​

Bugs

No bug types in the latest beta as of now.​

Last edited:

Kartik

Disappointment
Okie that was really vague now that multiple people have said this
There was a diary page you must have encountered before the rest of them,
It had poetry written on it which is a riddle in disguise,
In case you forgot that already here it is-

"For the gamers it's gold
For the dead its sold
Some say it's red
While heartless has it bold"

The answer is -
heart

SunGoddess23

Novice
This looks pretty cool so I believe I may try it out especially since Lucario is my favorite Pokemon and I love that new sprite you have of him.

Kartik

Disappointment
Okay, so many people don't really explore and miss the pokemon center in shelter 13, in case you did too, here is the message.
Also, there are leftovers in Psycho den.

Also "V" will speed up your game (by Marin) but will probably make it lag, I kept this feature silent because after compiling the game it lagged like crazy so no one would use it probably. if you, by mistake press it, press it twice again and it shall be normal speed again.

Last edited: