Work in Progress HarvestMon

AfterBurn

'HarvestMon' Developer
This Project has just started as of 7/22/2019.

HarvestMon will be a StardewValley/HarvestMoon x Pokemon game. It will be made using the Unity Engine. This is a passion project, no one will be paid nor will I. This game can be subject to the Copyright Laws and can be taken down. I doubt this game will become that popular but it is still a thing to think about. I also know that a ROM hack has been done with this concept in mind but I want to polish it and add more things to make it a unique and polished experience compared to it. I have absolutely no-idea how to code but i'm hoping with my other skills along with learning how to code along the way hope to make a enjoyable experience.

HarvestMon other than being an amazing pun, will be a Farm/Small-Town simulator. But this isn't just a Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon rip-off. It will include Pokemon that can help you out with everyday tasks as you make your way and become a Breeder, Small-Town Trainer, Farmer, etc. Although at the moment it is just a concept with the title being the only asset of the game as of the time of making this post. In time I hope for it to become a great game to pass the time with.

FAQ:

Q: Will every Pokemon be in the game?

A: Sadly, no. As I want to use the least amount of official assets as possible.

Q: Will there be Pokemon Battles?

A: Yes, there will be no gym challenge for you to challenge though. They can occur around the town as a pass-time.

Q: Can I catch Pokemon?

A: Yes and No.

Q: How many Pokemon are confirmed for the game as of right now?

A: Honestly I don't know how many will be confirmed. But right now the minimum will probably be around 50-60 and a maximum being around 200. This includes evolved forms. For specifics on what Pokemon. Every Pokemon in the Title image is confirmed.

Q: How will Pokemon be able to help us?

A: Lifting heavy objects, helping crops grow, watering plants, running errands, possibly changing the weather... The possibilities are endless.

Thanks for reading this post. I will update this post as time goes on and I have things to update on. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

- _Wulfx/AfterBurn

Last edited: