Demo Pokémon Luminon

Hi!! Welcome to my post!! Hope you'll enjoy playing this Demo :D

Now, let's get on with the....

-Introduction-
So I'll introduce you to the game ^-^
This game is about a new region named Kala, where you are able to explore and catch Pokémon.. but these Pokémon are not just Pokémon or Fakemon!! These Pokémon/Fakemon are all made as a fusion!! so they basically are Fusemon >-< though in the game they are treated as the original regional Pokémon.. so to make sure you are not disappointed when reading this... no there are none of the actual original Pokémon in this game.. only the Fusemon, neither are references to previous games/protagonists/pokemon ect. ^-^

I do have to mention that this game is going to be choice based... so your choice matters and will have an influence on your game and also how NPC's and even your rivals (yes 'rivals') are going to talk to you depending on what you have chosen.

As I have just mentioned, the game also will have more then 1 rival, basically you only have 2 actual rivals xD, and that is also different depending if you play as a male or female... just so you know, the game is not the same for the male as for a female, the story goes a little bit different and certain encounters with certain people will not go the same if you play a male or female.. so yeah, also choosing who you want to play with is already one of your choices, because they are not the same ;)

--

Oh yeah, one more thing, you might not notice it in the game cause certain players do not like to explore to much, but for all you exploring players out there, I do am going to have allot of reading material (there is some of it already in game, but for some things I still want to add.. it's allot of writing and coding haha xD) and interesting things to explore.. one of which you can already do in this version (it's a 'simulation' of the box system, and a fossil reviving prototype simulation you'll find it when you look careful enough ;))!!!

-Story-
You're a girl/boy (Girl= Aya, Boy= Yori) living in the town Chentille Town, where just recently a school has been build, the main professor there is highly active to put the town more on the map. You are one of the first trainers that have been born and raised in Chentille Town and you've finally turned the age to start your own journey. What adventures will you embark on? Just one slight warning... choose wisely!

-Game trailer-
Currently I have not been able to make the trailer yet xD... going to do that in the future... when I do have one I'll post it here.

-Download-
For the download of the newest version available (which is going to be changed drastically in the Demo v2.0) go to my official website https://tintjemadelintje101.wixsite.com/pokeluminon/download
Also here is a video on how to properly download and play the game ^-^ (for those who get a little stuck on the way):

-> As a heads up, the version 1.2 is now in full development, some things have changed allot, in the beginning in the game some things have changed drastically.. so please keep in mind when downloading the version available now, since you sadly should start over in the journey once the 1.2 has come out... due to changes in variables to make things work 10x better.

I hope you'll enjoy playing the current version and look forward to the new version available!!

Last edited:

SunGoddess23

Novice
I'm liking this game so far only thing that I would like to see differently is less of the first Pokemon you can catch to not have Compound Eyes. Sure it's a good ability but seeing it on like 3 Pokemon I caught is kinda annoying. I really love the Ezorabu though it's so cool looking.

I'm liking this game so far only thing that I would like to see differently is less of the first Pokemon you can catch to not have Compound Eyes. Sure it's a good ability but seeing it on like 3 Pokemon I caught is kinda annoying. I really love the Ezorabu though it's so cool looking.
Thank you for the feedback, I'll look into the PBS file to change a few of them to have a bit more variation in their abilities ^-^, which of the 3 Pokémon did you happen to have this issue the most?

SunGoddess23

Novice
Ezorabu could defiantly go for a different ability and perhaps Ozuraba could go with something to help power up any possible grass moves it learns Barozu should be find in keeping Compound Eyes though

Ezorabu could defiantly go for a different ability and perhaps Ozuraba could go with something to help power up any possible grass moves it learns Barozu should be find in keeping Compound Eyes though
Thank you for the information, though I think I sadly have to say I cannot change their primary abilities, since Ozuraba, Barozu and Ezorabu are an evolution line, Ozuraba evolves in Barozu, and Barozu to Ezorabu.
I've kept to the ability rules which the original Pokémon have aswell, like Cleffa, it's core abilities 'Cute Charm' or 'Magic Guard' are also the same with Clefairy & Clefable. The only thing that might change are the Hidden Abilities in the last evolution, like Clefable has 'Unaware' instead of 'Friend Guard' which both Cleffa and Clefairy have.
Though I have given the core abilities a second option instead of only Compound Eyes ^-^

Kasai-Wizard

Novice
I have problems playing the game I can't figure out how to play I downloaded everything but nothing's working and I can't find the orange star thing

Hi, I've added new sprites for the facial expression of the nurse for the next demo release and have added a few new trainer sprites (custom ones I made myself) I'll try to keep you guys posted here for updates, though if you wish to have more regular updates with pictures, please visit this thread on the Pokémon-Trainer forum: https://pokemon-trainer.com/threads/pokemon-luminon.1725/
I update that thread everytime I have something worth to update ^-^