Discussion in 'Creative Discussion' started by Evan, May 3, 2017.
Attempted shading, I hate snakes... Messed up a bit. Also, someone shade the flower.
Tried to neaten up shading in places, added a plume, and shaded outlines.
I added red back spikes.
I used Ms paint and will continue to use that.
Mostly cause that's the only thing I have to use.
Gave a shot at cleanup.
added spots, looks like its done let me start a new one.
I took your design copied and flipped it and added a orb because it seemed like a cool idea.
did a thing
Also did a thing.
(Cleaned up a LITTLE BIT, and added some color, went for a ELECTRIC/STEEL type color-scheme. Also added a head thing, don't ask why, it felt right at the time.)
Gave them a fuzzy body, along with a finned arm
Also changed the head frills a bit
Some color adjustments and minor details.
Separate names with a comma.