Creative Make a Fakemon Game! v2.0

Evan

game director, Pokémon Sea & Sky
Hey all, I would love to take this opportunity to formally bring back......

nb5jTD1.png

THATS RIGHT FOLKS IT'S BACK!

The rules are pretty simple, but I'll spell em out here so we can all just jump in and make our weird creations into beautiful reality (The Volcano Moose is just the best thing ever).

RULES:

- Take the sprite from the post before yours (or the latest post in the thread that has a sprite)
- Add to the sprite! You can do preliminary lineart, cleaning up the lines, colors, shading, outlining, whatever!
- There's no real rule for when a sprite is finished, but when it is (by just general decision), we start another one! (I'll immortalize it here!)
- Try to wait at least two peoples' edits at least between your own contributions. We want multiple peoples' twisted visions!

HALL OF FAME

n4aGJMz.png
5ksKpu7.png
fKW3ibv.png
a46e376393984659a9baa3c0aa8e249c.png
cede957ad69b451c87558dbbd3366678.png
waifusnake.png
xwoD1Sd.png
wotpeh6.png
Merp.png
vXEqINb.png
KrvA3xr.png

Lk9Zmbi.png
yea_by_larvestaable-dc63kb8.png
GT196GL.png
BYppySD.png
tumblr_pe1zucJo751sipqwpo1_250.png
33ehfnk.png
NAUawIS.png
pQ33MeJ.png
DW8ajd8.png
h20ntz4.png
7KBsVfk.png
TScOfF6.png
1zWTaOf.png
unknown.png
EOfz7bD.png
tumblr_pqfaq8SNMo1vh0d58o4_r1_100.png

I'll start it up!

vxctg6f.png

Last edited:

Alaguesia

The Magician of Oddities
AE1vmd1.png

Tried to make him look slippery as a sausage, didnt work, deal with it (most of make a fakemon die at shadowing so, dont be selfconcius about it, its a game, just do it)

Alaguesia

The Magician of Oddities
Thats...so professional...its too beautiful its blinding.

Probably a water/steel? since the tail has like an iron looking ball...dunno. And its name something like WaterUnicornMagicalSausageMustache. Yup.

Since that sprite looks finished I will take the honor of starting another one (since its starting a new one I dont think the rule of 2 persons before post for design variety applies? Sorry if Im wrong)
AGJzo1F.png

Rommoet

Pokémon fan
Just added some weird lines, i'm curious to find out what it will be in the end.
5ikuH4b.png

Mak

Edge Lord
8ijWEIA.png

Flipped it and filled in the main body.

It looks like a peanut frog. Is food going to be a common theme here?