Solved Libpng warning?

Roshimitsu

Novice
I'm no expert, but imo the Tileset you're using might be corrupt, try editing it and saving it again, or checking the dimensions.

Mystic_Arceus

Rookie
Alright. Its fixed. For some reason, gimp exports pictures in a different format than other ones. Once exported, i just have to open it with something like paint.net and export it from there. Its alot to do, but its a small price to pay for salvation.

Roshimitsu

Novice
Alright. Its fixed. For some reason, gimp exports pictures in a different format than other ones. Once exported, i just have to open it with something like paint.net and export it from there. Its a lot to do, but its a small price to pay for salvation.
GIMP 2 should definitely be able to export image files in .png or any other image format, you shouldn't have to go through that extra step!

I also recommend Aseprite (you can get a free version from their website if you're willing to fiddle with their old release) I really like that program for pixel image manipulation

Mystic_Arceus

Rookie
Well, it does export it in png, but i get that error, for no reason AT ALL. I have to do that extra step to remove that annoying message. I'll look at Aseprite