Solved How do I add new Pokemon Form with Following Pokemon?

Marina

Elite Trainer
Hi, I'm using Essentials v.17.2 and the Following Pokemon Script v.1.4. I'm currently making a game
based of Let's Go, Eevee and Pikachu (but all in one), I drew Eevee with his sporty cap and shirt and added his form
in Pokemonforms.txt. Copy + Paste the same Audio (cry) of Eevee (Let's Go, Eevee cry) and in the Debug option I can successfully change its form.

Now my Question is: How do I change its form with the Following Pokemon Icons???
(I just know that the Characters are named _0 and _1 (0 being male) and (1 being female))
and thats the problem, when the pictures are called 650_0 and 650_1 how can I change its name to the form which is _1 _2 and _3 ?
like I can't rename the character pokemon "650_1_1" ...
hope you understand me and that someone can help me with this

(Solved: I just have 2 questions: can I put form internal name like RAICHU-1 inside moves, tm.txt files? how can I implement those eevee forms as an Item? to change eevees form?)

Last edited:

PokeMiner20

Novice
it should just be the same as how you name the battlers. Pretty sure _0 is for female and no number after is male. I could be wrong though, so for Eevee it should just be
"(Eevee's Number)_1"

Marina

Elite Trainer
Sorry that I wrote to(o) late now... I'd resolved that issue earlier. I'll explain everything in detail, so if someone has the same problem as I had, then I hope this will help them out somehow:

I've made 2 new species of Pokémon in PBS: pokemon.txt, right after #649 Genesect. [650] named it Evoli (german name) and Internal name EVOLI (german name) then I looked into « Essentialsdocs: Defining a species » and followed the instructions on the site and looked at pokemondb Pokédex Eevee and Pikachu's base stat's, moves, eggmoves from LGPE etc. and wrote them equally down on pokemon.txt while looking at the essentialsdocs.

As I finished making the 2 species of Pokémon, I copied 2 Eeves from Graphics/Battlers-folder picture number 133 including the shinies and renamed them to 650 (650b,650f,650fb,650s.. and so on) and then I just changed the female sprite to have that "heart formed tail" like in Let's Go Pikachu! and Eevee! then I started to search for an Eevee Anime cry or LGPE Eevee cry on Youtube and downloaded it successfully into mp3 with a converter and put it inside: Audio / SE / Cries folder and renamed it into 650Cry. After that I started to make the next species [651] named it PIKACHU2 (Hope the 2 works out, I didn't try it out yet, but I will try it out later on) named his Name=Pikachu. Then I looked into Essentialsdocs: Defining a species and watched the Pokédex site of Pikachu from Pokemondb (Partner-Pikachu) and wrote his base stats like it is on LGPE. The same I did with Eevee. I wrote his Eggmoves, moves, basestats like in LGPE inside pokemon.txt.

Then I copied 2 Pikachus from Graphics/Battlers folder picture number 025 including the shinies and renamed them to 651 (651b,651f,651fb and so on) As I finished it I went to Google and searched for Essentials gen 7 cries or gen 6 cries and I found the Pikachu Anime cry and I downloaded it and put it inside the Audio / SE / Cries folder and renamed it into 651Cry. After that I started to make the new forms of Eevee, I prefer to put the following info inside a spoiler to not make the thread to long.

Firstly I copied the "Audio / SE / Cries: 650.Cry" and pasted it 3 times and renamed it into 650Cry_1, 650Cry_2, 650Cry_3
Then I went into the Graphics / Battlers folder and clicked on 6 to make the explorer scroll down to picture number 650, then I copied those 650 (650b, 650f, 650fb, 650, 650s, 650sb and so on) images and pasted it and renamed them into 650_1, (copy paste all again renamed it into): 650_2, copy + paste all Eeve, front back shiny etc and renamed it into: 650_3. Then After all this process I used my image programme: PhotoFiltre 7 to draw an Outfit for Eevee (Eevee with a sporty cap without a short, Eevee with a sporty cap and a short, Eevee just with a short without a cap) The same I did with the female sprite and shinies. Also: I recolored all Eevee sprites to match the color from LGPE.

Then the last part was that I went inside the Graphics / Characters folder and clicked on key "1" in my keyboard to make the explorer scroll down to picture number 100, so I can easily find Eevee on picture number 133. Then I copied the following Pokemon OW: "133,133_0,133s,133s_0" and pasted them and renamed them into "650, 650f, 650fs, 650s, 650_0, 650s_0, 650f_0, 650fs_0" then I copy + paste them again and renamed them into "650_1, 650f_1, 650fs_1, 650s_1) and copy + paste them again and renamed them into (650_2, 650f_2, 650fs_2, 650s_2) I copy + paste them one more time and renamed them into (650_3, 650f_3, 650fs_3, 650s_3) after all this renaming part I finally had the time to draw + paint all those files (like I did with the battlers). With the graphic programme Photofiltre 7 I drew the eevee with a cap, sometimes I had to remove his ears copy them and paste them over and reposition his ears near his cap so that it looks good, and now it does. I drew eevee's following Icon/sprite firstly with a cap but without a short, once with a cap and with a short, and lastly without a cap and with a short. All those 3 forms within his female, shiny, and male, male shiny sprites / icons.

Then finally I playtest my game and choosed a starter then in the "debug option" in the party menu - forms/species I choosed eevees form and Ta-dah! my eevee weares a sporty cap (Summary) and in the Overworld.

OK. I just need to make the same process inside Graphics / Icons (those Icons are the Pokemon that are inside the party menu, "shaking" ^^.

Hope this helps ppl out that have the same issue as I.

I have just some questions:
I'm now wondering how I can implement the Pokémon Form of Eeevee inside an Item ?
can I write a pokemon form inside the tm.txt, moves.txt and so on? (if not, then I have to make the alolan form of raichu as a new species....)

PokeMiner20

Novice
to answer your question, yes you can code Eevee to have a new form dependant on an item, but not within tm.txt or moves.txt. but your wording is too vague for me to understand your intentions(I'm just bad at understanding in general). I purpose using this plug and play script if you want the alolan forms, but I'd need more info on how Eevee would work to properly help
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=374855
if you want addition and more clear help PM me and we can discuss a better way of communication since certain things are better conveyed through other means