Help Wanna delete some features because of a reason!

Spring Flower

Beauty lives inside Heart!
So basically, I am developing a game in which we are Pokemon. So for the purpose I wanna ask how to delete Pokegear options from menu? How to delete trainer card? How to delete Pokeballs options from bag? Someone please tell me to remove these features! How to replace the Player Party option with Character change option or basically, how to delete it? How to delete that option from battle too? I know its very complicated and we need to mess alot in scripts!

chikorita

Novice
I will just go and ask:
Do you really need to use Essentials for your game? Depending on what you want to achive, Essentials might not be a good option for you. Some of the features that you request to remove/change are core ones, like changing the player party, and you might be better off using another engine/project.
If you wanna take a look at a fangame that uses a tottaly different system from essentials look up at Super Eevee Edition.

^ Ignore it if I'm wrong

Spring Flower

I will just go and ask:
Do you really need to use Essentials for your game? Depending on what you want to achive, Essentials might not be a good option for you. Some of the features that you request to remove/change are core ones, like changing the player party, and you might be better off using another engine/project.
If you wanna take a look at a fangame that uses a tottaly different system from essentials look up at Super Eevee Edition.

^ Ignore it if I'm wrong
Thanks Chikorita, but I figured out to delete some things like Trainer card! Its going on great on RPGXP too. Its rare on Essentials so it might be a little tough!

Simeo

Super Duper Highschool Miltank
Actually you don't need to have a lot of scripts to edit.
Just use Luca's modular pause menu which you can find here

https://reliccastle.com/resources/47/

It will change the defaut menu by his menu, then you can easily remove the pokedex, pokegear, trainer card entry, look at the commentaries following the # in the scripts, they delimit each part.

As for the balls, simply don't give any pokeballs in the whole game, or erase them from the PBS files. that way you can just event roamings pokemons which will join your party randomly after being beaten, and like that, the party screen becomes more relevant, like in PDMs

Spring Flower

Okay

It will change the defaut menu by his menu, then you can easily remove the pokedex, pokegear, trainer card entry, look at the commentaries following the # in the scripts, they delimit each part.

As for the balls, simply don't give any pokeballs in the whole game, or erase them from the PBS files. that way you can just event roamings pokemons which will join your party randomly after being beaten, and like that, the party screen becomes more relevant, like in PDMs
!

Spring Flower

Thanks for Pause Menu