Solved Wanna make new items!

Spring Flower

Beauty lives inside Heart!
Hi! I am developing a Pokemon and is requesting you all to help me in a topic. I am going to develop a new item called Gems Locket(Key Item) and Gems (Held Items). Their mechanism is like mega ring and stones but they will just replace Pokemon's secondary type with a other type if used, will not change it to a new form! Just need script and PBS file for making it! Any confusion, tell me! I will also post credits too!

Simeo

Super Duper Highschool Miltank
Well, just make another form with the same sprite as the new sprite, then in the PBS pokemonform.txt you add the form changing only the secondary-type and you're done

Poq

Elite Trainer
Well, just make another form with the same sprite as the new sprite, then in the PBS pokemonform.txt you add the form changing only the secondary-type and you're done
You don't have to make a new sprite if they are going to be identical. If there is not an image file for a form, the default sprite is used.

Simeo

Regardless of Arceus method or not, you'll have to define form for everypokemon in the list like that http://prntscr.com/nd4ko0
By using the mega evolution script already in essentials you just have to define it like that

Code:
#-------------------------------
[AUDINO-1]
FormName=Whatever Audino
Type2=FAIRY
MegaStone=GEMWHATEVER
That way you can use the mega stone mechanic included in vanilla essentials.
You define the Gem locket in the settings in which you can add item that enables mega evolving, you add the Gemwhatever in item PBS, and you paste this model in pokemonforms.txt depending of what you want.

But yes, you'll have to do this for every pokemon, sorry for that. But see the bright side of it, since it's included in essentials you wont have error messages popping up and you won't have to check any script. When you don't have Ruby knowledge like me, it's the safest way not to break your game nor spend time finding errors you can't even read.

Spring Flower

Regardless of Arceus method or not, you'll have to define form for everypokemon in the list like that http://prntscr.com/nd4ko0
By using the mega evolution script already in essentials you just have to define it like that

Code:
#-------------------------------
[AUDINO-1]
FormName=Whatever Audino
Type2=FAIRY
MegaStone=GEMWHATEVER
That way you can use the mega stone mechanic included in vanilla essentials.
You define the Gem locket in the settings in which you can add item that enables mega evolving, you add the Gemwhatever in item PBS, and you paste this model in pokemonforms.txt depending of what you want.

But yes, you'll have to do this for every pokemon, sorry for that. But see the bright side of it, since it's included in essentials you wont have error messages popping up and you won't have to check any script. When you don't have Ruby knowledge like me, it's the safest way not to break your game nor spend time finding errors you can't even read.
SO I think, I should only do this on Pikachu and Eevee, the main ones.

Spring Flower

Last edited:

Simeo

Yep, I used find and replace, but don't worry I tested it and it works fine.
I'm using notepad ++ for that it comes with handy functions for that ^^
I see you did a good job with it :3

Spring Flower

Yep, I used find and replace, but don't worry I tested it and it works fine.
I'm using notepad ++ for that it comes with handy functions for that ^^
I see you did a good job with it :3
I made a few bugs, like CLEFAIRY's name and DRAGONAIR, DRAGONITE, SOLROCK etc. names. When they'll be fixed, I'll upload them. The last thing I am looking for is sprites for them.

Simeo

Just change colors of everything, you can do that with photofiltre which can treat mass pictures at the same time.