Recruiting Recruiting a Development Team for Pokémon: Thunder Version and Pokémon: Lightning Version

I'm currently recruiting team members for development of two interconnected Pokémon titles for the Sega Dreamcast (with the hard drive mod), called Pokémon: Thunder Version and Pokémon: Lightning Version.

These games take place in the breathtaking Nimbus Region, a chain of floating islands above the cloud tops. They are open world with free-roaming Pokémon and a distinctive lack of tall grass. Battles are real-time rather than turn-based, and the catching system is similar to that featured in Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon: Let's Go Eevee, with one of the major differences being that all Pokémon are battled prior to being caught, not just Legendary Pokémon.

Nimbus Forms and Mega Evolution will be present.

This game debuts one of the strangest types ever created: the Photon-Type.

After you finish the main story, you can head to the Nimbus International Airport to travel to the following regions:
  • Kanto (Intro Music: Pokémon Theme)
  • Jhoto (Intro Music: Pokémon Jhoto)
  • Hoenn (Intro Music: Advanced Battle Theme)
  • Sinnoh (Intro Music: Stand Up! [Galactic Battles Theme])
  • Unova (Intro Music: It's Always You and Me [Adventures in Unova Theme])
  • Kalos (Intro Music: Stand Tall [Pokémon the Series: XYZ Theme])
  • Alola (Intro Music: Trials of Life [Pokémon the Series: Ultra Legends Theme])
  • Galar (Intro Music will be Determined when Pokémon the Series: Sword and Shield Premiers)
  • Tandor (Pokémon: Uranium Version)
  • Torren (Pokémon: Insurgence)
  • Sunen (Pokémon: Jupiter)
  • Orre
  • Fiore
  • Almia
  • Oblivia
I'll find more regions, but for now, this is it.

Oh, and you can collect every badge from every league and defeat every champion.