Recruiting Pokemon Eidolon

Mystreated

Rookie
Hi there, my name is Mystreated. I am a avid Pokemon player, and creative story writer. I have no prior knowledge of creating games with RPG maker, and I am somewhat confortable at making sprites and enviroments. However, I am no expert, and I need help.

The project I currently have in mind is a game called Pokemon Eidolon, which is based 10 years after the events that happened in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I have so many crazy ideas, and how the entire story can unfold. But I don't know how to start, or where to start. I am currently looking to build a small team to help me on this project. I do work part time, and will be going off to college this september, but that will not stop me from working on this project.

I know this isn't a lot to go off of, and I know it's a shot in the dark. But please trust me on this, if you would like to help please contact me either on Relic Castle, twitter @Mystreated or on discord @Mystreated#0001 .

Project workers I currently need :
Developper(s) | 1-2
Tile designer | 1

I am currently writing the story myself, and whoever decides to help with this project will have as much say as anyone else in the project.

Thank you for reading this,

Mystreated

Last edited: