Recruiting Newbie trying to develop fan game

DBtheKing7

Rookie
Hello. I`m looking to develop a pokemon fan game based on the United States. However, I am terrible at designing good looking pokemon and no experience developing fan games and designing sprites. So it would be awesome if someone way more experienced than me would help me make sprites and develop the game. I have a discord setup for further info. https://discord.gg/kP5fFf

juliorain

Novice
"terrible at designing good looking pokemon and no experience developing fan games and designing sprites"
" if someone way more experienced than me would help me make sprites and develop the game"

so... nothing to show, expecting people to help you on a mysterious pokemon project with no public plot or title, no concepts (who cares if they're bad; it's the inital stages). Sounds like to me you treid a few hours/days thought it was work and suddenly diverting it to others.

Even if they're bad you need to show us examples. It could just be you're shy or only attempted drawing a sprite for 30 mins, got bored and quit. Or you could be the next Mozart of fangames.... there isn't any sort of information suggesting it other than a dubious link to your server, which does nothing to help your cause.