Help Play my Pokemon game on Android?

EpiQ

Novice
Hello guys.
Is it possible play my Pokemon game on Android? I saw tutorials where guys covert projects from RPG Maker MV to Android. But what about RPG Maker XP?
Or can I convert my game from RPG Maker XP to RPG Maker MV and after to Android?
Thank you.

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
Short answer: no.
Long answer: RPG Maker XP came out in 2004, many years before "cross-platform" became an industry buzzword, and half a decade before the smartphone revolution. MV and XP have totally different mapping and scripting systems so porting from XP to MV is going to be an utterly colossal amount of work that very, very, very few people are willing to do for a fan game.

sukoshijon

toby
Interesting side note: it is entirely possible to run XP games on Android via various 3rd party implementations of RGSS, but none of them will run Essentials games due to their heavy reliance on the Win32API, which obviously won't work on an Android device, since Android is Linux based.
If you remove all references to the Win32API, you might have a chance of running an Essentials game on Android, although I've tried that before (not for Android ports, but for using mkxp which is a faster, cross platform and open source implementation of RGSS) and it didn't go well.

tl;dr - you can run XP games on android but not essentials.