Recruiting I need help!

Pokelink01

Rookie
Hi guys! I really want to make a pokemon game, I already sketched some fakemons, a regional map, some general ideas and I know how to use essentials. I also know how to sprite fakemons and tilesets. If you are interested, please Contact me on discord (FGPokelink #4291) or on Instagram @fgc_corp. Thank you for your attention!

KineticLlama

Rookie
Hey, Pokelink! We're a team of four, with one programmer, an artist, a writer, and a video editor/social media manager. Our programmer will friend you and invite you to our discord shortly. We'd love to discuss helping you out in your endeavors. There's no rush to respond. We're not active much here, but you can always reach us on Twitter or Discord. We hope to talk to you soon!

I would really enjoy helping on this project! I don't have really any experience, but I am ready to learn. I want to know some of your basic ideas and concepts and help support this game. I hope that we can talk about really getting this game going, and creating a fun experience!

Pokelink01

Rookie
Hey, Pokelink! We're a team of four, with one programmer, an artist, a writer, and a video editor/social media manager. Our programmer will friend you and invite you to our discord shortly. We'd love to discuss helping you out in your endeavors. There's no rush to respond. We're not active much here, but you can always reach us on Twitter or Discord. We hope to talk to you soon!
I'd love to cooperate with you! I accepted a friend request on Discord, if he's your programmer we can talk a bit! Thank you for contacting me!

Pokelink01

Rookie
I would really enjoy helping on this project! I don't have really any experience, but I am ready to learn. I want to know some of your basic ideas and concepts and help support this game. I hope that we can talk about really getting this game going, and creating a fun experience!
Contact me on Instagram Or discord and we can talk better!