Work in Progress Pokemon Elements

Taq

Sandwich Master

This is a fanmade project created in RPG Maker XP using the Essentials toolkit. Since December 26th, 2014, a particular developer has been inspired to make a fangame that would bring in fun and joy into the community. On December 27th, 2017, this same individual began to bring in friends and actual development began. With the theme of Tradition and Innovation. This game will be a more traditional style experience with gyms and an evil team, despite this, it will focus on world building, showing the significance and history of the region’s traditions while also getting a better understanding of how to innovate. Please note that not everything is final and has a possibility to change. So without further ado, welcome to Pokémon Elements!

Long ago, a group of beasts were viewed as the grand monarchs of the region, creating a large castle known as the “Pokémon League.” Over time, they became less awed and more feared, eventually leading to the humans and Pokemon summoning the assistance of 3 grand warriors and, together, overthrowing the Titans. Afterwards, the Pokemon League was then used as an example of showing the teamwork between Trainers and Pokémon. Your adventure begins after you complete your classes at the Trainer’s School, and as a celebration of your accomplishments, you get to obtain your very own Pokémon! Now with your new partner you must work together in order to understand the history of Pokémon Gyms and stop a mysterious organization from making them forgotten forever.

Soarling - The Squirrel Pokemon - GRASS Type.

Kineko - The Gecko Pokemon - FIRE Type.

Fawnder - The Water Fawn Pokemon - WATER Type.

Starters and the protagonists: Winter (Left) and Summer (Right).

-New region: Talon is a glorious land full of history and beauty! Within it you will meet various people who will provide

-New species: There are various species which are not found in many other regions. Many of them adapt to the environment and link with other Pokemon in various ways.

-Unique Soundtrack: This game consists of themes not heard before exclusively for the game. This provides a unique feel to the experience as you move through the region.

-Interactive Pokémon: Talon has a lot of interesting wildlife and technology which interacts differently than other regions. Whether that is seeing a Yungoos on a ledge that strikes upon sight to pushing a charjabug into a battery slot, there are new ways to work with these wild Pokémon.

-Ancient Gyms: The first Gyms ever created, within them you will encounter mysterious forms of Pokemon that haven't been seen since ancient times.

-A mysterious new form of Pokémon: In Talon, there have been legends of mysterious beasts that have appeared ever since the Titans were overthrown. It is up to you to investigate them!

-And much more as you explore!

Level design set-up:
Taq
Foxowl
Frog wizard

Meta-Design:
Taq
Legendjx
Akomon
ideltaSpark
Lucidious89 on PokeCommunity
ClarkWill on PokeCommunity
mcjo on DeviantArt

Music:
iDeltaSpark
Insertnamehere
Toby

Sprites:
Gouchua
Frog Wizard
Foxowl
Omega
Taq
Xiapher
Cynda
Mashirosakura

Creature design:
Taq
Foxowl
Lame Guy
Gouchua
Akomon
Marshlands
Chillie
Stabbler
Clay
Gold leaf Snivy

General design:
Taq
Chillie
SnowySF
Great Maccao
Greed Ganciel

Tilesets:
Magiscarf
Frog wizard
Gouchua
Foxowl
Grapz
Spriters resource
PeekyChew
Maxewenx
Carchagui
Kaliser
Morlockhater

Special thanks:
Techdraconis
Gouchua
Lame Guy
TechSkylander
Greed Ganciel

Pokemon essentials:
Flameguru
Poccil
Maruno

Scripts used:
GameFreak | Original sprites from B/W/2 games
Pokecheck.org | Ripping the sprites from B2/W2 roms
• @Luka S.J. | Indexing and formatting the sprites
PinkCatDragon | GIF to PNG conversion
Tebited15 | B/W styled trainer Red sprite
Spriters-Resource (redblueyellow) | Gen 5 ball sprites

Battle Backgrounds:
Eli | Ripping and compiling the backgrounds
lilatraube | Some B2/W2 battle bases

Custom UI:
• @Luka S.J. | Design, formatting and implementation

Scripts:
• @Luka S.J. | Elite Battle System
• @Maruno | General help and support
PinkCatDragon | GIF to PNG converter
Pokémon Essentials | Base system

Sound Effects:
GameFreak | Original sound effects from B/W/2 games
BadSamaritan | Ripping the sound effects
Luka S. J.
Marin
Michael
ButtJuice

We hope to meet you soon!

Last edited:

Omega

xXx_Edg3L0rd420_xXx
Ayyy Taq goodluck bud also thanks for adding me in sprites bud :p

Hope you continue to do amazing while progressing through your tough times of development.

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Awww, the Grass Squirrel looks familiar due to your avatar! This will be the first time though I definitely choose the Water Type Starter on first playthrough as that deer looks just adorable and I'm very curious to see what it evolves into. Looking forward to a Demo or Beta!

If I'm allowed to give some feedback on the sprites, that 'hair antenna' on the female protagonist looks off and weird to me, maybe removing that would be worth a try?

Taq

Sandwich Master
Awww, the Grass Squirrel looks familiar due to your avatar! This will be the first time though I definitely choose the Water Type Starter on first playthrough as that deer looks just adorable and I'm very curious to see what it evolves into. Looking forward to a Demo or Beta!

If I'm allowed to give some feedback on the sprites, that 'hair antenna' on the female protagonist looks off and weird to me, maybe removing that would be worth a try?
Thanks for the feedback! It's fun to see a fan for Fawnder. Also for the female protagonist we'll try to update them and hopefully handle that "hair" on her so it doesn't look off!

Maor80

Trainer
Is your grass type starter based on soaring squirel if it is i am guessing it will be grass flying after evolving since soaring is similar to flying i hope your fire starter wont fire fighting or combine that done before i am guessing the name come from kinetick and gecko which animal releted to the lizards if i am right fawn is from fawn but from where the second half of the name?

Taq

Sandwich Master
Is your grass type starter based on soaring squirel if it is i am guessing it will be grass flying after evolving since soaring is similar to flying i hope your fire starter wont fire fighting or combine that done before i am guessing the name come from kinetick and gecko which animal releted to the lizards if i am right fawn is from fawn but from where the second half of the name?
Kineko is a Gecko! His name is combined from kinder and gecko. Fawnder I will say is Fawn, deer, and dew. The secondary typings for the evolutions we'll be hush about for now. ;)

Ooh, yay, it's out!! Those graphics look so nice, and I'm really interested in seeing what Poke Puzzles you make!
We'll try our best to have fun with puzzles for gyms and various other locations. I will say that the Pokémon in the Overworld occasionally might involve!