Recruiting Pokemon Fission and Fusion: UI Scripters + Spriters Wanted!

juliorain

Rookie
Hi! So, I have 3 positions open and all of which are longer term ones.

1 Long Term: Trainer Sprite + Overworld Sprites: Someone who can help me come up with with new trainer designs for NPC, Underground Bosses, and the player! This includes their overworld sprites, battling sprites, and any related artwork I can make official for social media.

1 Short Term: 1 Tileset designer

We're looking at turning crashed and abandoned planes, mechas, and tanks into set pieces and turning our buildings into ramshackle homes made of scrap wood and plastic!

1 Longer Term: Overworld Spriters for Fakemon, and Battle Sprites for Fakemon,
I need help making:
1) bag icons
2) Overworld Follower Sprites

I have about 100 fakemon in my game and I have a master list https://pokemon-fission-and-fusion.fandom.com/wiki/Working_Fake_Pokemon_Master_List

Examples of work already started are posted on my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/juliorain

1 Medium Term: UI Designer/Coder

Pokemon Fission and Fusion Versions will boast some rather innovative UI and some of the demands go far beyond what I am capable of programming. I have so far rewrote all of the UI for the summary screne, used BW load screan from Klein Studios, and reskined the battle UI.

I do need help with:
- Summary Page 2 ( for moves...there are only 2 summary pages)
- Rotom Geiger Counter (a display that shows you how much radiation you will accumulate and what you have accumulated and tells you when you need to take some rad pills)
- Trainer Card.... this needs a lot of help ;-;

This is a fallout-inspired fangame so the UI is inspired by the Pipboy.

Here are some examples of my game's ui that I have developed:

I have some designs already but I have no idea how to turn them into sprites! Much help is appreciated! Thank you!

Last edited:

juliorain

Rookie
1 Medium Term: UI Designer/Coder position is now open

Pokemon Fission and Fusion Versions will boast some rather innovative UI and some of the demands go far beyond what I am capable of programming. I have so far rewrote all of the UI for the summary screne, used BW load screan from Klein Studios, and reskined the battle UI.

I do need help with:
- Summary Page 2 ( for moves...there are only 2 summary pages)
- Rotom Geiger Counter (a display that shows you how much radiation you will accumulate and what you have accumulated and tells you when you need to take some rad pills)
- Trainer Card.... this needs a lot of help ;-;

This is a fallout-inspired fangame so the UI is inspired by the Pipboy.

Here are some examples of my game's ui that I have developed:

juliorain

Rookie
Updated the Tilest Editor position! We definitely want to make some cool set pieces!

EDIT: Too soon to reply but with three people working on battling sprites, we have closed that position; bag sprites and overworld spriter help would be appreciated!

Last edited: