Demo Pokemon Fission and Fusion Versions

juliorain

Novice
Just as a quick update, we have Patch #5 out!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ht86i6na3ohhn6i/Pokemon_Fusion_Beta_1.0_-_Portfolio_Patch_5.zip/file

Installation Instructions
1) Replace your gam's data folder with your patch's
2) If you have installed patch four, do not replace your characters folder. If you have not, simply replace the Characters folder with the patch's Character folder
3) Copy and paste the files in Pictures and Battlers into your game. Be sure to overwrite the old files. Do not replace the folders lol

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Hooray for a new Patch! I'll probably try it out at the weekend.

Also fogot to say, if these 'New Pokemon on their way' are the evolutions of the Starters - then I'm really hyped because they look really badass only by their silhouette. Maybe I should switch to the Fire Starter.

PhantomTheEevee

Hi, I've just got one small thing to say: Keep that color filter!~ I've grown to enjoy it, it adds some special touch to the battles and fits the topic of the game quite well. ^^

The Pokedex also works with the new patch, yay! Any plans concerning entries for the Fakemon?

PhantomTheEevee

Julio, I ran into another error while progressing a bit with this game... ^_^;

It pops up right after having defeated Tireo in his Gym and the game closes itself automatically next, means there is no way to continue from here unfortunately. Here's what the error says:

I unfortunately have no idea of scripting = no idea how it could be fixed, I hope you and your team are able to help.
I've stopped counting how many errors or things to fix I found by now, let me know if you ever need another person to beta-test a new version of Fission & Fusion before sharing. I kinda like this project, keep it up!

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
Hi, sorry, I can't seem to access the download. It tells me "Permission Denied"