Starter "heart", Mega stone and Z-crystal graphics in the party screen

Resource Starter "heart", Mega stone and Z-crystal graphics in the party screen

Mr. Gela

Elite Trainer
Mr. Gela submitted a new resource:

Starter "heart" graphic in the party screen - Displays the pink heart given to the special LGPE starters in the party screen.

How does it work?!
You can make any Pokémon have a "special" flag through code. If the Pokémon is detected to have such special trait in them, then it will display that pink heart in the Party screen.

Show me the goods!
Animated (the heart stays in place):

Read more about this resource...

Mr. Gela

Elite Trainer
Really nice job! Though a lot of people make edits to their script sections.

So if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe say what individual parts of PScreen_Party you edited instead of asking people to replace the entire section?

EDIT: Nevermind, I ran a script comparison against an unedited copy to find out what was changed. Still, it's probably a good idea to explain what you edited anyways. It's not like there's many sections that got amended.

Mr. Gela

Elite Trainer
Really nice job! Though a lot of people make edits to their script sections.

So if it's not too much to ask, could you maybe say what individual parts of PScreen_Party you edited instead of asking people to replace the entire section?

EDIT: Nevermind, I ran a script comparison against an unedited copy to find out what was changed. Still, it's probably a good idea to explain what you edited anyways. It's not like there's many sections that got amended.
For the heart sprite, it's just a copy of the @helditemsprite, using a different file and only when a certain flag is on.
As for the mega/z-crystal sprite, it's using @helditemsprite and uses similar methods to "pbIsMail?" to determine the type of item and then use a different filename. It will also set a "@mode". This mode is just a variable to base the X and Y coordinates of the graphic, as using the default cords as the default item sprite would make the two new ones off-center.

I figured if someone wants to check for the individual changes, they probably already have the skill and knowledge in using a text compare tool :-p Otherwise, they probably haven't changed the screen that much, and I'd rather keep the instructions straight-forward (the one for the starter heart is a bit messy imo) but I see your point crystal clear.