Solved Events don't cast Reflections?

SuperNerdNico

Rookie
I've been working on a new map for my game, and the ground is covered in still water puddles. My one issue is that events don't seem to be leaving reflections. The player shows them just fine, but events, such as NPC Trainers and more frustratingly my Following Pokemon, don't.

Is there something I'm missing in my map making? Is there something missing from the scripts that means that only the player will leave a reflection now? If so, is there a way that I could at least tell the game to reflect my following Pokemon?

Maruno

Pokémon Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
Water reflections are opt-in nowadays for efficiency reasons. Put "Reflection" in the event's name somewhere. You can move the reflection down by putting "Reflection(3)" instead, where the reflection is moved down by 16 pixels (half a tile) times the number in brackets - useful for events on bridges above still water.

Following Pokémon is a third party script which I don't support, so I can't/won't help with that aspect.

SuperNerdNico

Rookie
Water reflections are opt-in nowadays for efficiency reasons. Put "Reflection" in the event's name somewhere. You can move the reflection down by putting "Reflection(3)" instead, where the reflection is moved down by 16 pixels (half a tile) times the number in brackets - useful for events on bridges above still water.

Following Pokémon is a third party script which I don't support, so I can't/won't help with that aspect.
Thanks! This is exactly the information I was looking for. Much appreciated.