Recruiting Map makers

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
Would anyone be able to make me some Routes for my pokemon game please? of course you would be in the credits and an NPC in the game

kmb

dabbling in game design
Would anyone be able to make me some Routes for my pokemon game please? of course you would be in the credits and an NPC in the game
Even though I'm no expert at map making, and I'm no artist, I would like to maybe give this a try, assuming you could give me a good outline of what you want and could provide the tile sets, if you're not okay with using the default ones.

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
Even though I'm no expert at map making, and I'm no artist, I would like to maybe give this a try, assuming you could give me a good outline of what you want and could provide the tile sets, if you're not okay with using the default ones.
K thanks. i dont mind what styles the routes are and the default is ok.

kmb

dabbling in game design
K thanks. i dont mind what styles the routes are and the default is ok.
Okay, now all I need is a good outline of what you want to include...

kinds of buildings, map sizes, type of terrain, shape of map, etc. A rough sketch in paint will work okay. Artistic quality's not important. I just need to be able to visualize a rough idea of what you want.

Karpy

NinjaFish Legion!
Okay, now all I need is a good outline of what you want to include...

kinds of buildings, map sizes, type of terrain, shape of map, etc. A rough sketch in paint will work okay. Artistic quality's not important. I just need to be able to visualize a rough idea of what you want.
um... idk, do what every you want. i couldn't think of anything thats why i asked.
sorry i have a lack of imagination (except in minecraft).

Mashirosakura

I am a spooky ice fox
I'm not sure how you expect anyone to join your team when you haven't given:
a) an overview of the story
b) actual screenshots to generate interest.
You're not going to be making much headway without some actual shown progress. It's what a lot of people look for when joining projects.