Recruiting Fierce Melody - Looking for fakemon concepts creator

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex

Hi everyone, DaniPopplio and me are looking for people who want to create "fakemon" concepts, in order that we can evaluate these concepts and start designing them. All concepts will be accredited in the main post of the game. If you are able to help, you must leave the next info about your creation or concept:

- A pokedex entry, everything about what this pokemon represents
- Evolutions, how does this pokemon evolves
- Type, Attatcks, Abilities, etc

Everything you want to add to your idea.

Project's Name
Fierce Melody

Engine/ROM Base
RPGMaker

[ STORY, STARTERS, SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEO ]
You can find them here https://reliccastle.com/threads/1402/

Members
MrSmash278 y DaniPopplio

Requirements
Creativity

Thank you for your support and help :D​

Last edited:

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Hi, I just wanted to ask whether it'd also be okay to share an idea for a concept here without directly joining the team - I don't think I'd be the best at creating a whole Fakedex, but I would surely enjoy to think of one or two concepts to help the project if I may! :)

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Hi, I just wanted to ask whether it'd also be okay to share an idea for a concept here without directly joining the team - I don't think I'd be the best at creating a whole Fakedex, but I would surely enjoy to think of one or two concepts to help the project if I may! :)
Hi Phantom :D, of course you can, send me the concepts through private messages though :B. thank you very much

PhantomTheEevee

Member of the Aether Foundation
Hi Phantom :D, of course you can, send me the concepts through private messages though :B. thank you very much
Will do so then, probably/hopefully over the course of the next week. :)

PostKinch

Rookie
Hi, I'm insterested in joining your team, i enjoy making Fakemon ideas in my spare time, i can't draw very well, but i do have experience in balancing stats and movesets

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Hi, I'm insterested in joining your team, i enjoy making Fakemon ideas in my spare time, i can't draw very well, but i do have experience in balancing stats and movesets
Hi :D, that sounds nice, can you please send a private message with one of your ideas, a drawing might help us with the final design, thank you :)

kmb

dabbling in game design
My last attempt at drawing sprites for fakemon didn't turn out that well, but I'm open to trying again if you need an artist. It might take a while, though. I'm not the kind of person to say I'm not willing to try to learn something new.

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
My last attempt at drawing sprites for fakemon didn't turn out that well, but I'm open to trying again if you need an artist. It might take a while, though. I'm not the kind of person to say I'm not willing to try to learn something new.
Hi, any help is welcome :D, don't worry about spriting, we were looking for people who can give out just ideas or concepts, we have a team already in discord, so if you are interested, send me a pm. thank you :)