- Oct 21, 2018
- Expertise: I do pixel work, primarily Pokemon-style fakemon sprites and tiles. I have limited/basic experience with trainer sprites and various other Pokemon-style sprites. I don't do overworld sprites.
- Examples of Work: https://www.deviantart.com/magiscarf/
- Method of Contact: DM me or reply here.
- Timezone: UTC 8:00 / North America Pacific / California
- Additional Information: I'm mostly looking to help folks with small requests, that is, requests like making or editing a small tile or couple of tiles, a quick fakemon from a sketch or reference, an edit of a WIP fakemon, or an edit of an existing Pokemon. I am not interested in joining a team or any long term commitment. I'm willing to try out other things I haven't specified here, but I can't promise anything.
I work at a haphazard pace so please do not request anything that you feel is essential to your game because it may be a while before I can get back to you even if I agree to help.
I reserve the right to refuse any request, of course, particularly if I think it is too big a request or not something I feel I can reasonably do. If you're not sure what is appropriate then just ask. It's hard to know what might be too big at any moment for me depending on how much I have on my plate at the moment.
What would be best for me is that you have something of your request ready when you ask. In other words, saying "Can you help me make some more fakemon or tiles?" won't get as good a response as "Can you help me expand these tiles [inset examples] so there are more trees/buildings/water/etc.?" or "Can you sprite this fakemon I drew [example here] in 80x80 using the same color palette as Mewtwo?" The more detail the better.