Completed Pokémon Pumpkin

Maxeneize

Rookie
Hey! I know I arrived late to the halloween party, but I've just discovered this game and I am thoroughly enjoying it. However, I am kinda stuck, not knowing where to go after meeting the Mayor in the cemetery and receiving strenght. There are two smashable rocks blocking the exit on the cemetery, a Red Gyarados member blocking the Ciclyng road and a police officer blocking the bridge to Elm City. So, how should I proceed?

Ekat

Bowser's Cony Island Disco Palace
Hey! I know I arrived late to the halloween party, but I've just discovered this game and I am thoroughly enjoying it. However, I am kinda stuck, not knowing where to go after meeting the Mayor in the cemetery and receiving strenght. There are two smashable rocks blocking the exit on the cemetery, a Red Gyarados member blocking the Ciclyng road and a police officer blocking the bridge to Elm City. So, how should I proceed?
I'm glad that you're enjoying the game so far! Go to the gate between the Cemetery and the Forest, and take the northern exit. From there, you can climb up the mountain, now that you have Strength.

You won't get Rock Smash until near the very end of the game, although I'm sure you've noticed a couple areas, like the Mansion's Underground, where there are currently inaccessible places.

Hello New to the castle but when I downloaded the game here it said it was missing some file and wouldn't play. Is there any other link I could try to download the game from to get that file. Extracting showed no errors so it must be a missing file or there is something I am doing wrong. The thing it says when I open the game is RGSS-RTP Standard not found

Ekat

Bowser's Cony Island Disco Palace
Hello New to the castle but when I downloaded the game here it said it was missing some file and wouldn't play. Is there any other link I could try to download the game from to get that file. Extracting showed no errors so it must be a missing file or there is something I am doing wrong. The thing it says when I open the game is RGSS-RTP Standard not found
Sorry, I keep meaning to get around to uploading a new copy of the game with the RGSS, but it hasn't been high on my life's priorities. Mostly because I don't really care for this game anymore. I'll add it now so people don't have to keep fixing it themselves.