Recruiting Pokemon Daybreak v3 (Need Testers and More!)

plugdev

Rookie
THE GAME IS IN VERY EARLY DEVELOPMENT 22/09/2018
POST EDITED 07/10/2018- ALPHA TESTERS
POST EDITED 10/12/2018- ALPHA V2 TESTERS
POST EDITED 30/04/2019- ALPHA V3 TESTERS

Hi. New version means new post, so I'm gonna get right into it!

A meteor has crashed, and you, the Professor's new assistant, are assigned to investigate the case; however, altercations occur when a shady group appears and intervenes. They are interested in what the meteor offers, but why?

Daybreak is a truly unique experience set in the Armira Region; which is not based on any existing lands to allow more creativity.
This story examines exploitation, greed, and history. You will find lore about the region dotted throughout the game.
The main features include:
• A brand new region, Armira.
10 gyms, 8 of which are currently available in v3.
• You don't get the natural '3 starter selection', instead, you are given an Eevee and the ability to evolve it into any of its eeveelutions.
• Exclusive regional variants, including Water-typed Growlithe/Arcanine!
• Exclusive 'Dualeons'. A mix of two eeveelutions creates the dual-typed dualeons. EVERY type combo (excluding non-existing eeveelution types such as poison, dragon) is in the game!
• Exclusive 'Primal' versions of Pokemon. Imagine, for example, Aerodactyl before it went extinct and became a fossil. Now imagine it in your party!
• All existing Mega Evolutions, and maybe fake ones in the future?
Character Customisation. In v3, we added a clothing store to give the ability to change skins/outfits!
Custom Music. We wanted to stay true to the gen 3 setting, so there are many custom themes in the GBA soundfont!
• The ability to trade with other players using the GTS.
• And much, much more - this is only a tiny portion of the features we have in the game!

We are seeking people to bug test the game, before we release it to the public!
To become a tester, you must have discord, and join our discord server. This is to: receive updates, news and downloads; trade with other players; give feedback; etc.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VBRN6vS

We are also looking for:
Map Makers - To create locations - We could use one more map maker to create maps faster
Pixel Artists - To create custom sprites
Eventer- To help create events such as: trainer battles, NPCs, key story events...

Last edited:
I could probably do wiki work? I'd need some information on game data (mostly just stuff in Pokemon.txt, like egg groups and stats), and I can't promise it'd be fast, but I do have a good amount of experience with wiki making.