Demo Pokémon Axis

Mashirosakura

I am a the crow
v3.0.9, the Valentine's update. Quite a few changes here, I won't go over a lot of them since the bulk of it is in the updatelog included. All I'll say is that the Valentine's event is available in Selinus City after beating the 4th Gym. There's no new story updates in this patch.

Mashirosakura

I am a the crow
The first round of testing for the next major update, 3.1, is starting now. If you'd like to participate, please contact me on the Discord found in the first post of this thread.

FloofOtter

Otter Flooflord
lmao It's a joke it's your own games and you do not know its duration ?? Waooh
How long a game lasts is subjective. The person who makes it may finish the game in, say, an hour, whilst a new player finishes it in 3-4 hours. Why not download it yourself, play it, and then tell us how long it is? No need for sass when someone doesn't have a definitive answer about something so arguably meaningless and subjective

Last edited:

Mashirosakura

I am a the crow
v3.0.9.2 update, mostly bug fixes but necessary ones. There was a problem with the Replace in Party script making Pokémon that were caught and sent to the pc disappear. I removed it and fixed a few other little bugs here and there. Enjoy!

EDIT: Small update for progression's sake for the end of the demo. Throw this patch into the main folder then go into the 4th leader's room and exit. Should advance the end of the demo's plot properly.
v3.0.9.3 patch

Last edited: