Completed Pokémon Kronos

Iron_Rx

Novice
Has anyone got the patch to actually fix the doors? I'm wondering if the OP uploaded the wrong patch. I downloaded 1.6 and when playing the game, it still says 1.0 and the doors still trap you.

OrreMIDI

AKA Fakemon123
Has anyone got the patch to actually fix the doors? I'm wondering if the OP uploaded the wrong patch. I downloaded 1.6 and when playing the game, it still says 1.0 and the doors still trap you.
That is the right version, but I never got around to finishing that patch and tbh idk if I will, with the recent essentials takedown and school having already started. Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
I have patched all the game breaking bugs in the game. it should be now fully playable from start to finish, and iv' added some content that it was lacking. I believe there are no bugs left, at least judging from my playtesting but I am probably wrong Xd.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jibpaa58ymgqlm1/Data.rar/file
replace the data file in the game with this and should be good to work.
hopfully @OrreMIDI will update the thread soon with this update. as to my knowledge he is probably to busy with school to get online anytime soon

I have patched all the game breaking bugs in the game. it should be now fully playable from start to finish, and iv' added some content that it was lacking. I believe there are no bugs left, at least judging from my playtesting but I am probably wrong Xd.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jibpaa58ymgqlm1/Data.rar/file
replace the data file in the game with this and should be good to work.
hopfully @OrreMIDI will update the thread soon with this update. as to my knowledge he is probably to busy with school to get online anytime soon
You are awesome; thank you so much!

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
i really enjoyed playing the game !

Kyouma

Novice
Hi! Game looks pretty good so far (at Mount Olympus atm), but right there are two annoying things:

- When you want to go back trough the first cave (still Mount Olympus), you'll get stuck at the entrance after entering the cave (not from where you enter the cave first, from the other side)
- Getting trough all these Grunts with limited PP (at least add a healing spot after the first cave) is barely possible

Aside from that, it would be great game with some polishing. :)

Neon Gems

Rookie
Hey OrreMIDI or any creators of pokemon kronos,if you don't mind I used the title screen in my intro for my pokemon kronos lets play just wanted to let you know. My channel is called Neon Gems Gaming and if u do check it out,ignore fortnite and roblox videos im going to become a pokemon channel. Thank you so much for this game it's really amazing!!!!