Ask Me Anything

Marin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do you like your school
I could probably go on a huge rant about my school and the pros and cons but long story short: it's alright in what it offers, but I'd love there to be more "specialized" education for things that I either like or am good at. I feel like there's really a possibility for "hidden talents", so to speak, to go to waste.

Do you get delicious food daily
Not really and it's a shame.

soft """white""" buns, sugar waffles, rice, some crackers, nothing special

A.J1

Extra
What childish thing you still enjoy
What is the thing you have broken or damaged most time
What are you tired of hearing about
See open this only when you are in good mood
sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Droitzel

Rookie
There's this demo on this site called Ancient Song- I wanted to give the creator some encouragement because the demo is turning out nicely, but I can't comment. However, I CAN comment on your thread. How do I "gain the sufficient privileges" to do so? Or is that a way of saying the owner turned off comments?

Since that question was rather serious and boring, here's a fun one: Say Nintendo threw a contest to allow one fan-made fakemon design to become real- which one would you choose?

Aki

Starry eyed
Administrator
There's this demo on this site called Ancient Song- I wanted to give the creator some encouragement because the demo is turning out nicely, but I can't comment. However, I CAN comment on your thread. How do I "gain the sufficient privileges" to do so? Or is that a way of saying the owner turned off comments?
That specific thread is in the Project Archive section. No one can reply to any of the threads there because the games there are abandoned or inactive. If you enjoyed I'd say let the dev know with a DM, but that probably won't bring the project back.

Droitzel

Rookie
That specific thread is in the Project Archive section. No one can reply to any of the threads there because the games there are abandoned or inactive. If you enjoyed I'd say let the dev know with a DM, but that probably won't bring the project back.
Oooooh, that... that explains a lot. Well, that's a shame. Still, thank you for letting me know so that I don't make the same mistake again~