Completed Pokémon Castaway

Michael

That One Guy
Hello,

I am having trouble getting past the part after you get the "precious item". I go back to the entrance where 4 people ambush me but then afterwards it says that I don't have the item (even though i do...) Also when i try go to the entrance again, the game crashes.
When i restart i have to fight the 4 people again as well.

Pls. help.
Hmm. I know I was playing with the transfer events of that area so I might have forgot to set it back. I'll take a look at it once I get home today.

Michael

That One Guy
Hello,

I am having trouble getting past the part after you get the "precious item". I go back to the entrance where 4 people ambush me but then afterwards it says that I don't have the item (even though i do...) Also when i try go to the entrance again, the game crashes.
When i restart i have to fight the 4 people again as well.

Pls. help.
Yeah there was just an error in the transfer events - I'm uploading a new version now. Thanks!

dreadjoker

Rookie
I am at the past the part where you obtain the "precious item", however, I still have to do the battles that occur during the ambush. I read the recent posts and notice a patch is being made to fix it....now my question maybe dense but is the patch out yet? I ask as I am curious given one was said to being uploaded but I do not know how I would be able to know when it is up. Thank you in advance also I am enjoying the game, good work.

Michael

That One Guy
I am at the past the part where you obtain the "precious item", however, I still have to do the battles that occur during the ambush. I read the recent posts and notice a patch is being made to fix it....now my question maybe dense but is the patch out yet? I ask as I am curious given one was said to being uploaded but I do not know how I would be able to know when it is up. Thank you in advance also I am enjoying the game, good work.
Yeah it's out

dreadjoker

Rookie
I went to the first page of this thread to re-download the game, I assumed this would fix the issue, however, the issue still persists. I have, with the newer version, put it in its own folder. Despite this the issue still persists, as a result, I attempted to re-download once again in the separate folder but saved and used the camp fire outside of the village...issue still persists. As a result, I am curious....am I applying the patch incorrectly? I thoroughly trust the patch is out so I am assuming its just my lack of knowledge. I thank you in advance

Michael

That One Guy
I went to the first page of this thread to re-download the game, I assumed this would fix the issue, however, the issue still persists. I have, with the newer version, put it in its own folder. Despite this the issue still persists, as a result, I attempted to re-download once again in the separate folder but saved and used the camp fire outside of the village...issue still persists. As a result, I am curious....am I applying the patch incorrectly? I thoroughly trust the patch is out so I am assuming its just my lack of knowledge. I thank you in advance
That's odd since the new version was uploaded. I'll look into it once I get home today.

EDIT: I've updated the game once again. The problem shouldn't persist now

Last edited:

Cops

Rookie
Hello, I downloaded this game recently but I'm stuck somewhere. So in the village of mist ur restricted from going to the top door cuz you need to finish the temple. I finished the temple and got the key but as I go through the top door, 3 of the 4 people whom I previously battle approach me and the game freezes. Prior to that I also battled them 3 separate times and I don't know what to do really.

Edit: Whenever I leave the map by entering a house, the temple, or leaving the village I get to rebattle the 4 villagers and get the moomoo milk.

Asraelle

Fluffagoon
Good day. Im new to the site and all so ehm stupid question, to update the Game (cause of the same problem with the Ambush as others had) do i have to redownload it here? How do i correctly do it? I don't want to loose my over 6h Playtime just becuase i was to stupid and did something wrong. Thanks for answers^^

Michael

That One Guy
Hello, I downloaded this game recently but I'm stuck somewhere. So in the village of mist ur restricted from going to the top door cuz you need to finish the temple. I finished the temple and got the key but as I go through the top door, 3 of the 4 people whom I previously battle approach me and the game freezes. Prior to that I also battled them 3 separate times and I don't know what to do really.

Edit: Whenever I leave the map by entering a house, the temple, or leaving the village I get to rebattle the 4 villagers and get the moomoo milk.
Good day. Im new to the site and all so ehm stupid question, to update the Game (cause of the same problem with the Ambush as others had) do i have to redownload it here? How do i correctly do it? I don't want to loose my over 6h Playtime just becuase i was to stupid and did something wrong. Thanks for answers^^
This issue was already addressed earlier. Redownloading the game has no effect on your save file, seeing as the save files are stored in a seperate directory. Just redownload as you did the first time and you'll both be fine.

Cops

Rookie
This issue was already addressed earlier. Redownloading the game has no effect on your save file, seeing as the save files are stored in a seperate directory. Just redownload as you did the first time and you'll both be fine.
by redownload do you mean uninstall and install again or is there another way?

Michael

That One Guy
Error 152 I keep on getting this when I place the temple key on that dojo place. (I already redownloaded the game)
Well I have no idea why you would be getting this error. Unless you accidentally tampered with the game's files, it shouldn't appear. I've run multiple tests and its worked out fine for me. I guess my only suggestion would be to try downloading the game again, seeing as I can't really help you here.

Cops

Rookie
Well I have no idea why you would be getting this error. Unless you accidentally tampered with the game's files, it shouldn't appear. I've run multiple tests and its worked out fine for me. I guess my only suggestion would be to try downloading the game again, seeing as I can't really help you here.
I already downloaded the game again and I get this error, no tampering has been done. Do I delete the whole game, like the whole file and redownload it cuz the main pokemon castaway file is here and I just downloaded again and used the new "Game" file.