Completed Pokémon Castaway

Kyouma

Rookie
I beat the guy in the house (was underleveled), but now I have a new problem. I went to the basement in the lab and now my Rotom can't change it's type back to Electric/Ghost. >_>

Michael

That One Guy
I beat the guy in the house (was underleveled), but now I have a new problem. I went to the basement in the lab and now my Rotom can't change it's type back to Electric/Ghost. >_>
Oh shoot - I never actually thought anyone would ever want to switch Rotom back so I never compensated for it. Sorry about that!

Kyouma

Rookie
No big deal since I copy the game folder in case I mess up something. And kudos for adding Farfetched's evolution from the Gold/Silver beta.

Kyouma

Rookie
Here's a tip for those who started with Deerling: Train the Magicarp you get in the plane wreck to Gyrados. Since Deerling is weak to Fighting and Fire types, Gyrados can cover both weaknesses, and it learns the powerful Trash move (the confusion can be cured with the Lum Berries you find). And the Rotom you get at the lab's basement can cover Gyrados Electric weakness (I always try to play games competitively).

Will the different responses I can give to the prison's scientists affect the further or are they just for fun?
(I deleted my Gible's Dragon Claw (better Sand Tomb) for Dragon Rush even though the latter is the last move it learns. >_>)

Last edited:

Michael

That One Guy
Will the different responses I can give to the prison's scientists affect the further or are they just for fun?
(I deleted my Gible's Dragon Claw (better Sand Tomb) for Dragon Rush even though the latter is the last move it learns. >_>)
Nah they're just for fun - Also mind putting this in a spoiler to not spoil the game?

Last edited: