Completed A Zoroark Among Us

KouggaPlayz

Rookie
Hello Developer

This game was just amazing i like the idea of a pokemon being a trainer really creative i must say, though i have found a problem a DUPLICATION GLITCH basically it duplicates items, i found this accidentally when i gave my pokemon a focus sash to hold, When my pokemon faint they drop their items and the player finding it but when i checked back on my pokemon it was still holding the same item, i also tried this out with other items such as Rare Candies,Silver Powder, and many more. It worked on all of them so i was hoping you could fix this i mean its not a major problem but it is gonna make the game too easy. Thank You

wolfsong462

Rookie
loved the tidbit we got, i got lucky and ended up getting a ribombee as one of the pokemon i caught before the six mark, otherwise i likely would have dropped the game. you must make a continuation!!!!!

HollowGap

Looking for mappers
Hello Developer

This game was just amazing i like the idea of a pokemon being a trainer really creative i must say, though i have found a problem a DUPLICATION GLITCH basically it duplicates items...
Thanks for the input! Indeed the drop item script was buggy. We'll fix it along with the other issues.

Duuude this is really awesome! The story is really, really intriguing and I can't wait for more. Good luck about the next arc though
Glad you enjoyed it! But there are grammar errors and such waiting to be corrected. For the next release (should be the entire game, hopefully), we'll recruit a proofreader to make sure the writing is more polished.

loved the tidbit we got, i got lucky and ended up getting a ribombee as one of the pokemon i caught before the six mark, otherwise i likely would have dropped the game. you must make a continuation!!!!!
I admit this game jam version had difficulty spike issues. Didn't do a lot of playtesting, and hopefully it won't be that way again next time. Please let us know what else needs to be done to make the next release better! We'll be watching this thread once every while.