Work in Progress Pokemon: Dusk Purple Version

setoeon

Rookie
I like the story as it more of adult theme of taking on the League to get funds to support your growing family, instead of 10 year old kid traveling around the region. I love it.

Elle

Novice
I personaly never though about a game that involves family in such a way, besides Harvest Moon and The Sims. I'm curious to see how will it turn out :3
Well hopefully I can do it in a detailed and respectful way that lives up to the concept. :)

Elle

Novice
I like the story as it more of adult theme of taking on the League to get funds to support your growing family, instead of 10 year old kid traveling around the region. I love it.
I've never been much of a fan of the "kid starts a journey, becomes champion and saves the region from bad guys" concept. I'm hoping with this I can add more depth to the story because the characters are in a stage of life not yet explored in a traditional Pokemon game. :)

Elle

Novice
Just a quick update from me; I made some screenshots to show off how the story events look with dialogue arts! So here is two from one of the events in the beginning of the game. I'd give context to them but that might spoil it! XD

Additionally I've also decided to put in the initiate to make custom sign skins so that depending on the color of the sign or mailbox, the signskin differs. Here are some examples with a striped blue mailbox and a normal brown wood sign:

Besides that I am currently working on a variety of things. Hopefully more updates soon!~ :)

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu
Sorry I've been gone for so long but I'm back and hoping to have a preview of the demo done sometime this week! :)
WOW this looks pretty good i never seen someone make a kanto sequel like this i'm pretty excited for it i will defiantly give this game ago when i get my fan game up and running but none the less good job elle

Elle

Novice
WOW this looks pretty good i never seen someone make a kanto sequel like this i'm pretty excited for it i will defiantly give this game ago when i get my fan game up and running but none the less good job elle
Actually it's going to be a prequel! :D
In any case, thank you and good luck with your projects too! :)

Anonymunster

Rookie
Oh my gosh, I just found you and I'm already in love with the artwork, the sprites.. Heck yes to it all! When this comes out, even as a demo, I'll wanna play out three different saves just to try all the starters! Charmander won't be the only one I'll pick like on all the gen 1 games I've played before! :D I can't wait!

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
From what I can see, the spritework looks fantastic, especially the pokemon! Story's got me hooked to see what happens, too. I'm def keeping an eye on this one - looking forward to the first demo~! Here's hoping things go well in development! :D

Rex9999

Silent Dumbass
Hey this may be me being dumb but when one uses the word 'expecting' i assume pregnancy but does it work for like expeting to adopt? if not then im confused as to how she is expecting when they're both girls unless of course you got a donor or idk just legit curious

Charizardthree

Trainer
This Game looks really nice,
Love the tileset and the fakemon are cool, can't wait to get into some game play

DestinyBond

Human (?)
Hey this may be me being dumb but when one uses the word 'expecting' i assume pregnancy but does it work for like expeting to adopt? if not then im confused as to how she is expecting when they're both girls unless of course you got a donor or idk just legit curious
Two words: Sperm bank
There's also the possibility that Kay is trans
Also, it's a Pokemon game