Odd Sound Effect Glitch

Omegas

Novice
I have no idea how or why this is happening. I don't know if it is something I did or what. Whenever I finish a battle, the Exit Door sound effect repeats over and over and over and...
The only way to stop the glitch is to close the game, which is not good for a game where your battling 99% of the time. I have looked all over for anything that can give me a lead on how to fix this. I've put a Stop SE command on every event with the Exit Door sound effect. I've looked through the script to see if there was any trigger there. So far, nothing. Anyone have a possible fix for this? Any help will be appreciated.

Omegas

Novice
In the scripts, I've added in one new ability and one new move effect. I haven't altered any part of the code dealing with how the battle plays out or anything dealing with the overworld. I haven't even touched any of the files dealing with sound effects. I did download EBS a while back, but it was way before I discovered the glitch.

Omegas

Novice
Okay, I have some good, if not odd, news! The glitch seems to have resolved itself, somehow... I have no idea how. While testing the game out, I decided to turn on the volume and, lo and behold, there was no door slamming into my ear! So, I guess this thread is solved, maybe? I'll turn the volume on periodically to make sure it doesn't return, which it hopefully won't. For now, I'll consider it solved. Hopefully, this is the end of it.