• Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Demo Pokemon Jade

Panda

Rookie
I love your game. Can't wait for full version! Take your time and keep up the great work. The fakemons are refreshing and look legit.

OP
OP
Pepperton

Pepperton

Novice

If you enjoyed the v1.x beta of Pokemon Jade, get ready to continue your journey further into the depths of the Ario region in the v2.0 update! This update doubles the amount of gym badges you are able to obtain and contains a ton of new areas to explore - not to mention a lot more plot to unveil! Some of the below screenshots were released on our Twitter/Discord, and some are fully new today to give you a little extra incentive to try out v2.0!

NOTE: You should be able to continue your save file from the previous beta by simply downloading this new beta and running the game as normal. Let me know if you run into any issues with this via this thread or Discord.

Last edited:

ShinyMissingno

??? Pokémon
Oh man, and here I thought this hack had died a while back! Nice to see this game is still being worked on! :D Definitely gonna start this one back up, I do love me a game with well-done fakemon~