Extract all maps connected as an image file

Wonsul

Rookie
Hello,

When using the debug menu ingame and then "Edit map connections", you can view all your maps connected on the same screen... My question is: is there a way to make an image file out of it? So that you would get something kinda like that Kanto map. Or, if not possible, zoom out in the editor so I can see more of my maps connected at the same time?

The reason why I'm asking this is that I'm working with obscenely large and numerous maps (not the best for performances, I know, just trying to figure things out for now), and a more global view would help the process.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Marin

Administrator
Administrator
My Map Exporter (which Jonas linked to) can export individual maps, but it doesn't take connections into account. It's something I'd love to add in the future, but it doesn't have priority for me.

I don't think there's any way to export the map shown in "Edit map connections" - I believe it actually creates the image shown small, and not just display it small.

Wonsul

Rookie
Thanks a lot to both of you! This is what I was looking for indeed. Extracting the maps individually is more than enough, I'll simply assemble them in some program afterwards, no big deal.

Anyway, I'll go with that, thanks again!