Demo Pokemon Dreams (Working Title)

Omegas

Novice
Hey, everybody. I have good news and bad news. Good news is I just got a new laptop! The bad news is why I needed that new laptop. My laptop blue screened me while working on a sprite. There was no warning or anything. Afterward, it would crash immediately after loading with a new error each time. I do have a pretty up to date back up of Pokemon Dreams, but it stll may not have some of my more recent edits. This may set back how soon i can get the next update out. I will do what i can to make up for lost time, but i cannot guarantee that it will be out as soon as i was hoping. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and i will do all i can to get the next update out.

Sorry once again. I hope everyone has a great day, and, hopefully, next time I'll have some good news. Until then, I await any critiques or bugs you wish to make known to me.

EDIT: Everybody, i have fantastic news! I managed to get my laptop in good enough order that I was able to retrieve the game's files. Now, i do not have to worry about any progress loss. I should, hopefully, have the next update ready... well not soon, but it should not be that long of a wait. Here is hoping nothing goes wrong from here.

Last edited:

LoLxDiS

Rookie
Glad to hear that :DDD
I've been playing this game for a while and its really good so far!
Hopefully nothing like that would happen again...
Good luck on the game!