Relic Castle Game Jam #4: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Starry eyed
Administrator
I'm having trouble coming up with any names for my project...all the areas are literally "The Volcano" and "The Forest" which I think isn't too offensive. But I still don't know what the name of the game is going to be! Pokemon...BirdWatch??

I'll gladly take suggestions, but I wonder if this means my whole game idea wasn't very inspired.

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
I'm having trouble coming up with any names for my project...all the areas are literally "The Volcano" and "The Forest" which I think isn't too offensive. But I still don't know what the name of the game is going to be! Pokemon...BirdWatch??

I'll gladly take suggestions, but I wonder if this means my whole game idea wasn't very inspired.
How about Pokemon Avian Call - Avian is a term relating to birds so Avian Call means bird call :)

I wouldn't worry about inspiration, Aki. As a journalist for an online anime magazine, I have felt the way you do many times. Put that thought out of your head. I look forward to your game and from what little I have gathered from your posting it is going to be awesome.

Aki

Starry eyed
Administrator
How about Pokemon Avian Call - Avian is a term relating to birds so Avian Call means bird call :)
I forgot to say thanks for this. I ended up going with Birdcall just I think bird is a cute word, but this was the idea. n_n

We're running out of days, I hope everyone who's been developing all month has saved time for playtesting! Of course, if you don't mind some cram time, there's still a whole week to get a game done for the jam deadline..

Any progress updates?

WolfShadowWhisper

Just a wolf that loves the shadows on a hot day :)
I forgot to say thanks for this. I ended up going with Birdcall just I think bird is a cute word, but this was the idea. n_n

We're running out of days, I hope everyone who's been developing all month has saved time for playtesting! Of course, if you don't mind some cram time, there's still a whole week to get a game done for the jam deadline..

Any progress updates?
My pleasure. I look forward to playing your and the other contestants' games. Good luck :)

Deo

the north star
Administrator
I want to thank everyone who submitted an entry, submissions are now closed. (If you need an extension of a few hours, send me a DM and we can possibly work something out. This would be on a case by case basis and you will not be qualified for the spotlight.)

It's been a long month, but there sure are some interesting looking games submitted! Have a gander, give them a try, and let the developer know what you thought! The judges will be taking our time with the entries, but hopefully you'll see us sharing our thoughts a bit earlier this year.

You guys are an awesome community. Love you all, and thanks again for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.