Released POKEMON GALLIUM V1.2 NEW GYM LEADERS!!! JOHTO RETURN

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled12_by_zangoose335-dcln45s.png

hello and today i will present to you pokemon gallium a fan game i have been working on for 3 years now
PICTURES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

untitled6_by_zangoose335-dcgnlls.png

untitled_by_zangoose335-dcfpg1l.png

untitled2_by_zangoose335-dcfpgck.png

untitled3_by_zangoose335-dcfpgpm.png

untitled4_by_zangoose335-dcfpgx6.png
untitled5_by_zangoose335-dcfph2c.png

untitled6_by_zangoose335-dcfvcyi.png

untitled7_by_zangoose335-dcg2x3g.png

untitled8_by_zangoose335-dcg2xe9.png

untitled9_by_zangoose335-dcg2xgo.png

untitled10_by_zangoose335-dcg2xgy.png

untitled12_by_zangoose335-dcgggel.png
untitled13_by_zangoose335-dcgggf0.png

untitled14_by_zangoose335-dcgggfg.png

untitled17_by_zangoose335-dcggglc.png

untitled16_by_zangoose335-dcgggt7.png

untitled7_by_zangoose335-dcgu4ok.png

untitled8_by_zangoose335-dcgu4ro.png

untitled9_by_zangoose335-dcgu4v4.png

untitled6_by_zangoose335-dcleu9j.png

untitled7_by_zangoose335-dcleu9p.png

untitled8_by_zangoose335-dcleu9v.png

untitled9_by_zangoose335-dcleua2.png

untitled10_by_zangoose335-dcleude.png

1.2 update pictures
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
untitled10_by_zangoose335-dcln489.png

untitled11_by_zangoose335-dcln4cz.png

untitled13_by_zangoose335-dclqytj.png

untitled14_by_zangoose335-dclr80j.png

some delta pokemon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

826_by_zangoose335-dcj1062.png

DELTA MACHAMP GHOST/FIGHTING
077_by_zangoose335-dckzbcv.png

DELTA PONYTA ELECTRIC PSYCHIC
STORY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU PLAY AS THE SON/DAUGHTER OF CYNTHIA AS YOU MOVE TO THE HEATRO REGION FOR VACATION
YOU ARE THEN GREETED BY PROFESSOR ROSE
LATER ON ONCE YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOU'RE SECOND GYM BADGE YOU ARE TOLD BY A POKEMON RANGER AND YOU'RE RIVAL
VINCENT ADAMS THAT YOU'RE MOTHER WAS CAPTURED BY THIS SMALL GROUP OF MASKED PEOPLE VINCENT TRIED TO SAVE HER
BUT THERE TEAM WAS TO STRONG IT'S UP TO YOU AND YOU'RE FRIENDS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPEN AND WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS
INCLUDES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAKE MEGA'S
4 RIVALS
3 REGIONS TOTAL OF 24 GYMS
DELTA SPECIES
FAKE EVOLUTION'S AND FAKE PRE EVOLUTION'S
THIS GAME IS THE SQUEAL TO POKEMON DPP AND POKEMON URANIUIM!

CREDITS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZANGOOSE335-SCRPITS
ZANGOOSE335-MAPPING
ZANGOOSE335-SPRITES
THATSSOWITTY-OUTDOOR TILESET AND CAVE TILESET
tyranitardark
phyromatical- resort gen 6 outdoor terrain tileset
zeo254
eiddiw for mega zangoose
kaliser
ENTERBRAIN FOR RPG MAKER XP
AND GAMEFREAK NINTENDO AND THE POKEMON COMPANY FOR THE POKEMON SERIES

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
DEMO RELEASE VERSION 1.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM LEADERS SO FAR
vstrainer1_by_zangoose335-dclxzjs.png

OLIVIA

vstrainer2_by_zangoose335-dclxzmn.png

BLAZE

vstrainer3_by_zangoose335-dclxzok.png

FINN

vstrainer4_by_zangoose335-dclxzp5.png

EVIE

vstrainer5_by_zangoose335-dclxzpf.png

FLINT

vstrainer6_by_zangoose335-dclxzps.png

VIOLET

vstrainer7_by_zangoose335-dclxzqg.png

LUNA

vstrainer8_by_zangoose335-dclxzqr.png

SULPHER

2ND REGION GYM LEADERS

the_new_johto_gym_leaders_part_1_by_darkface13-d647gad.png

the_new_johto_gym_leaders_part_2_by_darkface13-d64cn23.png

delta spriters needed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you want to join the development please i need delta artest's
you can find the team recruitment thread right HERE

POKEMON GALLIUM DEMO VERSION 1.2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POKEMON GALLIUM 1.2 DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
This looks like it has potential most definitely. I'm downloading the demo and will give feedback as I progress through it

Maor80

Trainer
Can you make link for either mdafire or google drive? please mega seems to be downloading the game slowly

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu
Can you make link for either mdafire or google drive? please mega seems to be downloading the game slowly
well you gotta wait for the next update the 1.0 is unplayable

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Cant wait for the game to realese on mediafire! Also good luck :D

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
That download on mega looks long but worth it!

Zangoose335

i released a new demo with a bit more story it leads up just a little bit past the 4th gym i hope y'all enjoy

KrakerwatYT

Pokémon Master
Downloading demo now, ready to check out how it is!

Michael

That One Guy
Ok dude I played your game for like 10 minutes and its actually broken - you can leave town without a Pokemon which causes major issues as you can basically progress without advancing the story. As well, there's a ton of tiling and grammatical errors everywhere and when you game over before a pokecentre, you get stuck in the walls at your house. I'd address these errors as soon as possible. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangoose335

Ok dude I played your game for like 10 minutes and its actually broken - you can leave town without a Pokemon which causes major issues as you can basically progress without advancing the story. As well, there's a ton of tiling and grammatical errors everywhere and when you game over before a pokecentre, you get stuck in the walls at your house. Also do you have permission to use the stuff from Uranium cuz I'm pretty sure its not public. Meaning its stolen. This may not be intentional but you could probably get your game taken down and yourself banned from Relic for that. I'd address these errors as soon as possible. Good luck!
as far as the errors in scripts i have already fixed them in a version that i haven't released yet and as far as the grammatical errors that's just cause that's how i am i'm only 16 i'm still schooling and the uranium soundtrack and characters are fine and intended for thou pokemon gallium is ment to be the sequel to pokemon uranium and pokemon platnium and even the creator of pokemon uranium knows about pokemon gallium i have spoke with her she is my biggest inspiration for pokemon gallium but as far as the errors i can only say sorry it is a beta and there's more to be released in the future like more types more deltas and so forth and also i'm not mooching everything from uranium i still give uranium the highest respect and even hope that it remains the best fangame to ever release

Status
Not open for further replies.