Demo POKEMON GALLIUM V1.2 NEW GYM LEADERS!!! JOHTO RETURN

ok should i make fakemon or just stick with deltas are both???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onism

Compendia Synaisthima
This looks like it has potential most definitely. I'm downloading the demo and will give feedback as I progress through it

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Cant wait for the game to realese on mediafire! Also good luck :D

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
That download on mega looks long but worth it!

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu
i released a new demo with a bit more story it leads up just a little bit past the 4th gym i hope y'all enjoy

Michael

That One Guy
Ok dude I played your game for like 10 minutes and its actually broken - you can leave town without a Pokemon which causes major issues as you can basically progress without advancing the story. As well, there's a ton of tiling and grammatical errors everywhere and when you game over before a pokecentre, you get stuck in the walls at your house. I'd address these errors as soon as possible. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu
Ok dude I played your game for like 10 minutes and its actually broken - you can leave town without a Pokemon which causes major issues as you can basically progress without advancing the story. As well, there's a ton of tiling and grammatical errors everywhere and when you game over before a pokecentre, you get stuck in the walls at your house. Also do you have permission to use the stuff from Uranium cuz I'm pretty sure its not public. Meaning its stolen. This may not be intentional but you could probably get your game taken down and yourself banned from Relic for that. I'd address these errors as soon as possible. Good luck!
as far as the errors in scripts i have already fixed them in a version that i haven't released yet and as far as the grammatical errors that's just cause that's how i am i'm only 16 i'm still schooling and the uranium soundtrack and characters are fine and intended for thou pokemon gallium is ment to be the sequel to pokemon uranium and pokemon platnium and even the creator of pokemon uranium knows about pokemon gallium i have spoke with her she is my biggest inspiration for pokemon gallium but as far as the errors i can only say sorry it is a beta and there's more to be released in the future like more types more deltas and so forth and also i'm not mooching everything from uranium i still give uranium the highest respect and even hope that it remains the best fangame to ever release