Demo POKEMON GALLIUM V1.2 NEW GYM LEADERS!!! JOHTO RETURN

ok should i make fakemon or just stick with deltas are both???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zangoose335

i'm 16 i love zangoose weavile and raichu

hello and today i will present to you pokemon gallium a fan game i have been working on for 3 years now
PICTURES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.2 update pictures
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some delta pokemon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELTA MACHAMP GHOST/FIGHTING

DELTA PONYTA ELECTRIC PSYCHIC
STORY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU PLAY AS THE SON/DAUGHTER OF CYNTHIA AS YOU MOVE TO THE HEATRO REGION FOR VACATION
YOU ARE THEN GREETED BY PROFESSOR ROSE
LATER ON ONCE YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOU'RE SECOND GYM BADGE YOU ARE TOLD BY A POKEMON RANGER AND YOU'RE RIVAL
VINCENT ADAMS THAT YOU'RE MOTHER WAS CAPTURED BY THIS SMALL GROUP OF MASKED PEOPLE VINCENT TRIED TO SAVE HER
BUT THERE TEAM WAS TO STRONG IT'S UP TO YOU AND YOU'RE FRIENDS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPEN AND WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS
INCLUDES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAKE MEGA'S
4 RIVALS
3 REGIONS TOTAL OF 24 GYMS
DELTA SPECIES
FAKE EVOLUTION'S AND FAKE PRE EVOLUTION'S
THIS GAME IS THE SQUEAL TO POKEMON DPP AND POKEMON URANIUIM!

CREDITS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZANGOOSE335-SCRPITS
ZANGOOSE335-MAPPING
ZANGOOSE335-SPRITES
THATSSOWITTY-OUTDOOR TILESET AND CAVE TILESET
tyranitardark
phyromatical- resort gen 6 outdoor terrain tileset
zeo254
eiddiw for mega zangoose
kaliser
ENTERBRAIN FOR RPG MAKER XP
AND GAMEFREAK NINTENDO AND THE POKEMON COMPANY FOR THE POKEMON SERIES

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
DEMO RELEASE VERSION 1.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM LEADERS SO FAR

OLIVIA

BLAZE

FINN

EVIE

FLINT

VIOLET

LUNA

SULPHER

2ND REGION GYM LEADERS

delta spriters needed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you want to join the development please i need delta artest's
you can find the team recruitment thread right HERE

POKEMON GALLIUM DEMO VERSION 1.2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POKEMON GALLIUM 1.2 DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

Maor80

Trainer
Is the electric fire raichu and cacturne are mega evoltion or delta pokemon? since i would think the raichu and cacturne should have mega since delta would be like alola forms and it would be disaponing since raichu and cactrune should have mega since both are bad in battle and easy to beat mega flygon should be also exist since flygon and raichu are the most watnted pokemon to get this and are we going to choose from gen 2 starters since i saw the player useing cyndaquil johto starters must get mega evoltion after both kanto and hoenn starters got this which is unfair and when we will get demo ? To try the game so we will be able to give you feedback

Zangoose335

Is the electric fire raichu and cacturne are mega evoltion or delta pokemon? since i would think the raichu and cacturne should have mega since delta would be like alola forms and it would be disaponing since raichu and cactrune should have mega since both are bad in battle and easy to beat mega flygon should be also exist since flygon and raichu are the most watnted pokemon to get this and are we going to choose from gen 2 starters since i saw the player useing cyndaquil johto starters must get mega evoltion after both kanto and hoenn starters got this which is unfair and when we will get demo ? To try the game so we will be able to give you feedback
The fire electric raichu and ice fighting cacturne are delta's but raichu and a hole bunch of others will get mega evolutions like the johto starters and yes flygon will receiv e a mega evolutio n the game will have a demo when 4 gyms are availabl e so far i have 2 gyms done

Zangoose335

Why do you like Zangoose.
It's a nice choice.
Zangoose is present in starters of your game?
1 no the johto starters are the starters which they have mega evolution's in this game 2 i love zangoose because he's cute and amazing he's my cute little edgy awesome mongoose same goes for weavile <3

Zangoose335

also if you pick fakemon please give some ideas and i will make them come to life and give credit of course

SunGoddess23

Novice
I voted for both because it will be great to see what deltas you will come up with, I'm a fan of deltas thanks to Insurgence, hmm how about some ideas for deltas
Riolu/Lucario: Ice/Dark
Ponyta/Rapidash: Electric/Psychic
Seviper: (if you hadn't already made a delta for it already since it is Zangoose's rival) Fairy or Ghost
Snivy/Servine/Serperior: Water or Ground
I may come up with more but thats some of them
as for fakemon
I would like to see some more fox Pokemon if possible since they are one of my favorite animals or wolf like Pokemon
and Eeveelutions I know there are a lot of ones made already for Eevee but it will be good to see what ideas you may come up with for their looks. If you need help with any of those I can try and help, since I came up with a dragon type Eeveelution already.

Last edited:

Zangoose335

I voted for both because it will be great to see what deltas you will come up with, I'm a fan of deltas thanks to Insurgence, hmm how about some ideas for deltas
Riolu/Lucario: Ice/Dark
Ponyta/Rapidash: Electric/Psychic
Seviper: (if you hadn't already made a delta for it already since it is Zangoose's rival) Fairy or Ghost
Snivy/Servine/Serperior: Water or Ground
I may come up with more but thats some of them
as for fakemon
I would like to see some more fox Pokemon if possible since they are one of my favorite animals or wolf like Pokemon
and Eeveelutions I know there are a lot of ones made already for Eevee but it will be good to see what ideas you may come up with for their looks. If you need help with any of those I can try and help, since I came up with a dragon type Eeveelution already.
i love you're ideas and yes i would love if you helped out with some of the development as for fox pokemon i already have one sketched it's name is telesica the ill healing pokemon a psychic poison type telesica absorbs venom and poison effects from people and pokemon and uses that poison as defense

SunGoddess23

Novice
i love you're ideas and yes i would love if you helped out with some of the development as for fox pokemon i already have one sketched it's name is telesica the ill healing pokemon a psychic poison type telesica absorbs venom and poison effects from people and pokemon and uses that poison as defense
Sure I'll be happy to help where I can though I'm still pretty new at sprite art of making fakemon this could give me more practice to work on. I'll even work on making that Eeveelution's sprite, right now it's just fanart like and I can show it to you if you like

KrakerwatYT

Pokémon Master
i need y'alls help for deciding fakemon or deltas????

also if you pick fakemon please give some ideas and i will make them come to life and give credit of course
I'm not sure of a design but imagine a Psychic type cat Fakémon named Nekoseer, Neko for cat and seer referencing its Psychic typing

Zangoose335

the game is ready for a demo just having problems trying to release it i already asked a friend to help me sooo yeah my friends name is pepperton check out his game it's REALLY COOL!

i voted for both in the poll a while back i never responded because had been busy at the time is ok to give ideas for fakemon and delta still?

Zangoose335

deltas yes but i don't know about fakemon because i need a team of spriters plus a demo is already done just need to upload it (once i figure out how) and once i have time i gotta help out the family ya know

Zangoose335

A DEMO FOR POKEMON GALLIUM HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY BUGS ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL HOUSES AND NPCS ARE AVAILABLE BUT PLEASE ENJOY

Violet

Hydreigon Cultist
Hey Zangoose335 i would love to play your game it looks so awesome but i really dont like mega can you upload a mediafire or g drive in the future