Pokémon Essentials dev
- Apr 5, 2017
Bug Reporting for the Pokémon Essentials EngineThis thread is for you to report any bugs you may have found in the latest version of Pokémon Essentials. It is specifically for bugs that exist in an unmodified copy of the latest Essentials version. If you have problems when adding custom code or making modifications of any kind, they don't belong in here.
The latest version of Pokémon Essentials is currently 18.
When reporting a bug, please bear in mind the following:
- Try to ensure that the bug hasn't already been reported. If you can give additional information about an already reported bug, that's fine, but plain repetition is pointless.
- Make sure the bug can be replicated.
- Ensure that the bug does in fact happen in an unmodified copy of the latest version of Essentials. Don't assume a bug from an older version is still there just because you can't see the Essentials change log mentioning it's been fixed.
- Make sure the bug you have encountered actually is a bug, and not intended behaviour.
- Provide as much information as you can about the bug, including any error messages that appear, as well as the circumstances that caused it.
Old Bug Reports thread: http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=880