Completed Pokémon: Tentin Redux

Jb_meerkat

Rookie
Hey, im playing through now and its going great!
However im now in Sparkpaku City, when i entered the department store I spoke to the team poachers grunt and he moved out of the way of the stairs for me. But i wanted to explore upstairs first.

When i came back down, hes back in front of the stairs and all he says is "heh! Sorry for blocking the entrance there." And stays where he is covering the stairs. Am i stuck? Can i progress in the game still?

Thanks for the help in advance!

drawntoast

Trainer
Hey, im playing through now and its going great!
However im now in Sparkpaku City, when i entered the department store I spoke to the team poachers grunt and he moved out of the way of the stairs for me. But i wanted to explore upstairs first.

When i came back down, hes back in front of the stairs and all he says is "heh! Sorry for blocking the entrance there." And stays where he is covering the stairs. Am i stuck? Can i progress in the game still?

Thanks for the help in advance!
Looks like that was a glitch that I oversaw. For now, hold tight! I already found a fix for that.

Taconips

Rookie
I just downloaded this game last night and it looks awesome! Congrats on a good game so far! I am running into the issue where I can't see trainers or the guide. I saw where someone else had this issue and you said to download the character file from the google drive link, but I don't see that file anywhere.

CrazyBoris2403

Rookie
How do you evolve Haunter into Gengar when he needs to be traded ? I didn't find any NPC that would help me evolve him.Or Does he spawn somewhere ? If yes,where ?

drawntoast

Trainer
Where to get cut? I dont know where to go after the first gym without it
You can get Cut by talking to Prime on Route 3 after beating the Suprashia City Gym, if I remember correctly. Also, please don't forget that when you are lost, you can call The Guide on the Pokégear!