Work in Progress Fierce Melody (Updated 16/03/2019)

Reedson

Rookie
This game seems great! theres only 1 evo line i dont like so far(capiqua's). Im struggling to decide between delta spritzee and swirlix, they both look amazing. the same can be said for all the fakemon(except capiqua)!

DaniPopplio

Novice
As we've been reworking game, here's the new design for the Merodia starters: We present you Mookibsush, Burnix and Aquameleon :D

Stay tuned for more updates soon ;)​

Reedson

Rookie
the only good starter before was burnix imo but now i have a hard choicei like all of them ill wait to see the new evos to decide i think

DaniPopplio

Novice
Hello everyone, a new update for you! Here's the final design for the female protagonist: Harmony :D

Reed coming soon, stay tuned ;)​

Maor80

Trainer
Burnix now giving the feel it will be turn to fire electric in compareing to how it looked like in the orginal look is theoposum will be normal ghost when evolveing? I know this animel can play dead and be like its not alive

pizzataco890

Novice
Hello everyone! We gave a new look to the fakemon you already knew and we're gonna bring you more soon.

Also, we're introducing Oposstur, the Possum Pokémon :)

More updates soon ;)​
I like fakemon for this game Let me know if you need any game testers to help find bugs and errors that need to be fixed. I do have experience with doing that such thing,