• Consider joining our Discord server if you haven't already! Discord is a free voice and text chat platform that's more or less a combination of Skype and Teamspeak. Using Discord, you can chat with other Relic Castle members in real-time! Wowza! Click here for the details!

Work in Progress Fierce Melody (Updated 16/03/2019)

Maor80

Trainer
Will you add the past pokemon you created in the next demo or later? i hope none of tham will be wasted and if you can make a link for google drive or medafire? since from both sites its faster to download than mega

OP
OP
MrSmash278

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Will you add the past pokemon you created in the next demo or later? i hope none of tham will be wasted and if you can make a link for google drive or medafire? since from both sites its faster to download than mega
Hi, and yes, they are being redesigned :P, and maybe we will upload future links in mega and google drive

Maor80

Trainer
I have 2 questions did you redisgned the evoltion of capiqua ? Since i remember you showed a pokemon called barbafoam if i remember the name any gym leder and elite four getting full team?

OP
OP
MrSmash278

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
Barafoam is still alive :D, and the first demo will only have Silka as the first gym leader

OP
OP
MrSmash278

MrSmash278

Captain Rowlex
How many routes will be before the first gym? And when we will see the starters evoltions?
2 routes and a forest, the evos will come out soon :D.

Hi everyone, we have been working on a new look for our game, redesigning the tiles to have them like HGSS/DPP but in hi-res, this is how it looks Whistle Town.

Maor80

Trainer
I am very exited to see the starters s evoltions will they get second type in second evoltion like in gen 3 or in the third evoltion like with most the starters set i am curios but my guess grass ground water flying and fire electric

DaniPopplio

Novice
Hi everyone, as we are progressing with the development, here are some new fakemon that will appear in the game:

In the Merodia region, you'll find many new Pokémon of all shapes and sizes.

You will also see some familiar faces but with new formes, Merodia has regional variants too!​